On Air Now
Classic FM Drive with John Brunning 5pm - 7pm
5 November 2018, 00:01
Listerine on Classic FM, November 2018
Details of the Competition:
The prize is one prize package and includes the following.
- 2x Tickets to see the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra playing Tchaikovsky at the Royal Festival Hall London on Thursday 29th November 2018
- Return travel for two people to London on Wednesday 28th November – Friday 30th November 2018.
- Return private transfers from the station to the hotel
- 2 Nights accommodation for two people at the 4 star Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel on Wednesday 28th November – Friday 30th November 2018
- Breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant each morning
- 1x Bottle of Listerine® Nightly Reset 400ml
Prize terms and conditions:
1. Travel will be on Wednesday 28th November – Friday 30th November 2018. All travellers must be available to travel on these dates
2. Travel will be by train, must be off peak and booked a minimum of 2 weeks in advance. If the winner is from Northern Ireland, an alternative reasonable transport route will be arranged by the prize provider.
3. Where travel is not available a reasonable alternative will be offered at the discretion of the prize provider.
4. Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
5. Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on two adults sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis.
6. Tickets will be for the day stated only and are non-transferable. Tickets are subject to availability at the time of purchase.
7. Should Listerine® Nightly Reset be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, the NDL Group reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice. Prize will be delivered within 28 working days from the date that NDL receives confirmation of the delivery address from the winner.
8.Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.