Classic FM: Honda Jazz Sport
9 February 2018, 14:37
Terms and conditions for the Honda Jazz February Online competition on Classic FM.
Honda Jazz March Online Competition 3 on Classic FM, March – April 2018
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Honda Jazz February Online Competition 1’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 19th March 2018 to 1st April 2018 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.classicfm.com, locate the competition page and register their details.
- Online entry will open at 00:01 on 19th March and close at 23:59 on 1st April 2018.
- Entrants must answer a question on the competition page to enter.
- A winner will be chosen at random from all correct and valid entries and will be notified by telephone/email within 28 days of the competition closing.
- Entrants must be 18 years or older
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- Prize package includes:
- Return travel for two people to Dursley, Cotswolds
- 2 Nights accommodation at The Temple at Stancombe
- Welcome hamper inc. Champagne, wine, chocolate, fruit and breakfast
- Three course dinner for two people at The Temple each evening
- Unlimited tennis for two people
- 60 minute massage for two people in The Temple
- Fresh English picnic
- Roberts Revival Leather DAB Radio
- Stay is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter and Bank Holidays.
- Due to the nature of the location, travel will be provided in the form of petrol allowance covering a maximum total of 300 miles (round trip). Should the winner live further than 150 miles from the location, a contribution towards travel expenses will be given.
- The Temple is based on two adults sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis.
- Dinner is based on two adults enjoying a 3 course meal from Uma’s Pantry menu. Winner’s choice of Italian, Indian, French, English, Asian, Moroccan and Vegetarian menus. Dinner comes in pre prepared dishes which will be delivered to The Temple before winners arrival. Winner will need to warm up dishes in the kitchen provided.
- Tennis court is subject to availability at the time of booking and includes racket hire and balls for two people.
- Winner and guest may choose one from the following: Holistic Massage, Aromatherapy Massage and Deep Tissue Massage. Holistic Massage will last 1 hour and is subject to availability and/or change at the time of booking. Aromatherapy will last 1 hour and is subject to availability and/or change at the time of booking. Deep tissue massage will last 1 hour and is subject to availability and/or change at the time of booking. Some treatments may not be suitable for people with certain medical conditions and will be substituted for a safe alternative should this be the case.
- Fresh English picnic is subject to availability and or change at the time of booking, Available from May – September only, should the winner travel outside of this time an alternative option will be provided. UK mainland delivery only. Please advise of any dietary requirements at the time of booking.
- Should these products be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, the NDL Group reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.
All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.