On Air Now
The Full Works Concert with Jane Jones 8pm - 10pm
4 February 2019, 12:39 | Updated: 4 February 2019, 16:13
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competitions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘CD bundles’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 4 February 2019 to Monday 4 March 2019 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. Entrants must go online to https://www.classicfm.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 17.00 on Monday 4 February 2019 and close at 23.59 on Monday 4 March 2019
4. Entrants will be required to answer a multiple-choice question
5. From all the correct entries, 15 winners will be selected at random.
6. Global will attempt to contact the winners, using the telephone number or email details provided during registration.
7. To claim the prize, respond to the notification within seven (7) days. If we are unable to contact you within seven days, Global will randomly select another entrant as the prize winner.
8. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the competition.
10. 15 winners will receive one of 15 Classic FM CD bundles – each bundle contains at least four CDs
Additional Prize Terms & Conditions:
11. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.