Classic FM: Apple Music On Air
15 May 2019, 00:01
Apple Music on Classic FM – May 2019
9. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Apple Music Classical Essentials’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Wednesday 15th May 2019 to Friday 17th May on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
10. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
11. On Friday 17th May -To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the answer to the question as stated on air to xxxx (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air in the Mid-Morning show
12. All selected entrants will be contacted by telephone. All Entrants selected will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation will be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
13. Duplicate entries from entrants will be excluded.
14. From all eligible and correct entries, one winner will be randomly selected and deemed the winner.
15. Entrants must be 18 or over
16. Entry is restricted to one entry per person, duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
1 x Weekend Away to London for 2 people
• Return train travel for 2 people to London on 2nd October 2019 to 3rd October 2019
• Return transfers from the train station to the hotel
• Overnight accommodation at The Gore Hotel on 2nd October 2019
• Breakfast for 2 people in the hotel restaurant each morning
Hospitality tickets to The Beauty of Tchaikovsky at the Royal Albert Hall on 2nd October 2019, includes:
• Premium stall seats
Welcome glass of Laurent-Perrier Champagne upon arrival
• Three-course dinner in Coda Restaurant by Eric Chavot
Programme per person
• 12-month Apple Music subscription
Prize Terms and Conditions
1. Winners will travel by train on 2nd October 2019 to a London train station and returning on 3rd October 2019. Winners must be able to travel on these dates.
2. Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
3. Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on 2 adults sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis.
4. Hospitality tickets for The Beauty of Tchaikovsky at the Royal Albert Hall will be for 2nd October 2019 at 7.30pm, only and are non-transferable. Tickets are subject to availability at the time of purchase. Experience is based on 2 people having premium stall tickets, a programme per person, a welcome glass of Laurent-Perrier Champagne upon arrival and each having a three-course dinner in Coda Restaurant by Eric Chavot with half a bottle of wine per person (two courses served before the show, with dessert and tea/coffee served during the interval).
5. Apple Music Subscription will be provided for 12 consecutive months. Should the winner wish to continue their subscription after the 12 months, they may do so at their own cost.