Classic FM: A Column of Fire
31 July 2018, 10:24
The Column of Fire on Classic FM & LBC, August/September 2018
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/ or https://www.lbc.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘The Column of Fire’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 27/07/18 to 02/09/18 on Classic FM & LBC Network.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.classicfm.com or www.lbc.co.uk and register their details.
4. Online entry will open at 00:01 on 27/08/18 and close at 23:59 on the 02/09/18.
5. Online, entrants need to correctly answer the question provided.
6. One winner will be randomly selected from total eligible entries from both Classic FM and LBC and notified 7 days after the close date
7. Entrants must be aged 18 years or older.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
1 winner will win:
• Return flights for two people to Paris
• Return private transfers from the airport to the hotel
• 2 Nights’ accommodation in a centrally located hotel
• Breakfast for two people each morning in the hotel restaurant
• Travel insurance
• A copy of the book ‘A Column of Fire’ by Ken Follett
• Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays (both UK and France). Travel must be booked at least 3 months in advance.
• Departure airport used will be dependent on the direct availability from the winners nearest available international airport, which may not necessarily be the closest. Non-UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. Includes all taxes and surcharges. Does not include checked luggage. Hand luggage only.
• Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
• Hotel is classed as a 3 minimum Star and is based on two adults sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. Twin rooms can be requested but cannot be guaranteed. Also includes Tourism Tax for the duration of the winner’s stay, payable locally to the hotel upon check-out.
• Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
• All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion. There is no cash alternative.