On Air Now
Smooth Classics with Margherita Taylor 10pm - 1am
4 October 2019, 09:00 | Updated: 4 October 2019, 09:08
Apple Music on Classic FM – October 2019
• The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Apple Music Classical Essentials’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run Thursday 17th - Friday 18th October 2019 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
• Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
• On Friday 18th October 2019 - To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the answer to the question as stated on air to the Classic FM Text Line number stated by the Presenter (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air in the Mid-Morning show
• All selected entrants will be contacted by telephone. All Entrants selected will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation will be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
• Duplicate entries from entrants will be excluded.
• From all eligible and correct entries, one winner will be randomly selected and deemed the winner.
• Entrants must be 18 or over
• Entry is restricted to one entry per person, duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
• Return travel for 2 people to Malvern, Worcestershire
• 2 Night’s accommodation in a 4-star hotel in Malvern
• Breakfast for 2 people in the hotel restaurant each morning
• Morgan sports car hire for 1-day to tour The Elgar Route
• 12-month Apple Music subscription
Prize Terms and Conditions
• Stay is subject to availability at the discretion of NDL Travel and excludes the Christmas holiday period, Valentine’s day weekend/s, Easter weekend and all other bank holiday weekends
• Your prize includes a petrol allowance so you can travel to the prize location. The allowance covers a round trip of a maximum 300 miles. If you live further than this from the prize location, the petrol allowance will be provided to you as a contribution towards your travel expenses.
• You will be staying in a 4* hotel, sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. If you’d prefer a twin room, we will do what we can to secure this for you, but it cannot be guaranteed.
• Morgan sports car hire is subject to availability at the time of booking. You will be able to collect the car from 9.30 am and it must be returned by 4.30pm. Car will be available to hire from Monday to Thursday only. Drivers need to between the age of 25 and 75 years old and have held a full clean driver’s licence for a minimum of 3 years. Fully inclusive refers to unlimited mileage, collision damage waiver, theft protection, local taxes and airport fees. The driver will need to provide the car hire company with a personal credit card that has £500 - £1,000 (variant depending on company) available for a security deposit that is refundable to your card upon the safe return of the vehicle.
• Apple Music Subscription will be provided for 12 consecutive months. Should the winner wish to continue their subscription after the 12 months, they may do so at their own cost.
• All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
• Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.