Cheltenham Music Festival on Classic FM, May 2019
20 May 2019, 10:00 | Updated: 20 May 2019, 14:09
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competitions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Cheltenham Music Festival’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 20.05.19 to 15.06.19 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to ClassicFM.com and register their details. Entrants will be asked to answer a question online. Online entry will open at 14.10 on 20 May 2019 and close at 23.59 on 15 June 2019.
4. One winner will be picked at random from all correct, eligible entries. The winner will be contacted via phone on the telephone number provided at point of entry.
5. Entrants must be aged 18 years or older.
6. Multiple entries are not permitted.
7. One winner will win:
· One pair of tickets to the London Symphony Orchestra concert at Cheltenham Festival on Friday 5th July 2019
· One night’s accommodation at No. 131 hotel based on 2 adults sharing a standard double room with en-suite bathroom on Friday 5th July 2019.
· £100 towards travel
Prize Terms & Conditions:
8. One night’s accommodation is at No. 131 hotel based on 2 adults sharing a standard double room with en-suite bathroom on Friday 5th July 2019.
9. Hotel is on a Bed & Breakfast (excluding beverages) basis.
10. Lunch & Dinner (excluding beverages) on Friday 5th July 2019 is included.
11. Check in is after 15:00 and check out is at 11:00
12. £100 towards travel will be paid by cheque.
13. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.