Online T&Cs: Boots Hearingcare
14 June 2018, 00:01 | Updated: 14 June 2018, 11:55
Boots Hearingcare Promotion on Classic FM, June & July – Online Comp
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Boots Hearingcare Promotion’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 14th June to 16th July on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- Go online to http://www.classicfm.com/win/ and register their details. Online entry will open at 00.01 on 14th June and close at 23.59 on 16th July.
- Entrants must answer a question on the competition page to enter.
- From all eligible and correct entries, 1 winner will be drawn at random
- The winner will be contacted by Global within 14 working days of the competition end date.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- Entrants must have a valid passport.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- The Prize consists of:
- Return flights for 2 people to Venice, Italy
- Return private transfers from airport to the hotel
- 3 nights accommodation at a centrally located 4* star hotel
- Breakfast for 2 people in the hotel restaurant each morning
- Dinner for 2 people at the winner’s choice of restaurant
- Tickets for 2 people to the winner’s choice of performance at the Teatro La Fenice
- Travel Insurance
Prize Terms & Conditions:
- Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organizer, must be booked at least 3 months in advance and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter School Holidays and Bank Holidays (both UK & Italy.)
- Departure airport used will be dependent on the direct availability from the winners nearest available international airport, which may not necessarily be the closest. Non-UK passport holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. Includes all taxes and surcharges.
- Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
- Hotel is classed as at least a 4* and is based on 2 adults sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. Twin rooms can be requested but cannot be guaranteed. Also includes Tourism Tax for the duration of the winner’s stay, payable locally to the hotel upon check-out.
- Dinner is based on 2 adults enjoying a 2 course meal from the dinner menu including ½ bottle of house wine and mineral water. Restaurant reservations are subject to availability at the time of booking. Excludes Michelin starred restaurants.
- Tickets are subject to availability at the time of booking and exclude one-off performances and sold out events.
- Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
- All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of the prize fulfillment agency (NDL)’s initial correspondence with the winner.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion