On Air Now
Cowan's Classics with Rob Cowan 7pm - 9pm
26 April 2019, 17:17 | Updated: 14 May 2019, 12:05
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competitions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to The Battle Proms radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 29.4.19 to 26.5.19 online on Classic FM (100-102FM) (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to classicfm.com and answer a question, and register their details for the chance to win. Online entry will open at 10:31 on 29 April and close at 23:59 on 26 May 2019.
4. A winner will be selected at random from correct and valid entries.
5. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
7. One winner will receive the prize of a pair of tickets to The Battle Proms, accommodation based on two adults sharing a standard double room with en-suite on a bed & breakfast basis. Check in from 3pm, check out at 11am.
- 6 July Hambleton Hall AA 4 red stars
- 13 July Sopwell House AA 4 red stars
- 20 July Hartwell House AA 4 red stars
- 3 Aug The Vineyard AA 5 red stars
- 10 Aug Ellenborough Park AA 5 stars
8. The prize does not include transport or any extras such as additional meals or drinks taken at the hotel. The winner will be asked for a credit card on arrival to cover the cost of any such extras, if taken.
9. The overnight stay is at multiple hotels details sent separately.
10. The prizes are non-transferable.
11. Global Radio reserves the right to substitute the prize at its absolute discretion.