Online T&Cs: Barclays 2018
3 September 2018, 00:01 | Updated: 3 September 2018, 09:38
Barclays on Classic FM, September 2018
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at www.classicfm.com (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Barclays’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 03.09.18 to 23.09.18 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must Go online to www.classicfm.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01 on 03.09.18 and close at 23:59 on 23.09.18
- Entrants will be required to enter the competition via playing a game on the page and registering their details.
- One winner will be selected at random out of all correct and eligible entries received.
- Entrants must be ages 18 or over.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- One winner will win:
Return travel for 2 people to Chippenham
2 Nights accommodation at 5-star Lucknam Park Hotel & Spa
Breakfast for 2 people in the hotel restaurant each morning
6-course dinner at Michelin star Restaurant Hywel Jones
One hour spa treatment for two people
Full access to leisure and spa facilities
Stay is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays, Bank Holiday.
Due to the nature of the location, travel will be provided in the form of a petrol allowance covering a maximum total of 600 miles (round trip). Should the winner live further than 300 miles from the location, a contribution towards travel expenses will be given.
Hotel is classed as a 5 Star and is based on two adults sharing a classic double room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis.
Dinner is based on 2 adults enjoying a 6-course meal from the signature tasting menu including 1 bottle of house wine. Restaurant reservations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
Winner will have full access to the Wellness House where Yoga, Pilates, Dancercise and Aqua Aerobics are offered. Classes are subject to availability at the time of booking and must be booked in advance. Class time tables are subject to change. Details will be provided to the winner at the time of booking.
Spa treatment is based on the winner and guest enjoying a one-hour spa treatment of their choice. Spa treatments are subject to change and availability at the time of booking. Some treatments may not be suitable for people with certain medical conditions and will be substituted for a safe alternative should this be the case.
All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.