Audley Jan 2020
17 January 2020, 00:01 | Updated: 17 January 2020, 15:24
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.classicfm.com/(the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Audley’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 17/1/2020 to 27/01/2020 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to https://www.classicfm.com/and answer a question and register their details.
4. Online entry will open at 09:00 on 17/1/2020 and close at 09:00 on 27/01/2020.
5. One winner will be randomly selected from all correct, eligible entries and will be contacted by telephone and/or email within 28 days of the competition closing.
6. Entrants must be ages 18 years or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. £2,000 cash
Prize Terms and Conditions:
9. The £2,000 will be sent to the winner in the form of a cheque. This may take up to 28 working days from the date the winner confirms their details.
10. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.