Terms & Conditions: André Rieu 15th anniversary concert
4 June 2019, 15:59
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Charities ("Global Charities") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at www.makesomenoise.com/terms-conditions/ ) apply to the ‘Global’s Make Some Noise Text Competitions’ ("the Competition") as detailed in the Rules.
2. The "Radio Station" advertising the competition is Classic FM.
3. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from Global Charities.
Details of the competition:
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the relevant keyword to one of the following radio stations shortcodes CLASSIC FM – 61812 (WIN) (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rate. If you text after the closing time you will not be entered but may still be charged. The Text Message Line will open at 15:00 on FRIDAY 7TH JUNE 2019 (the “Opening Time”) and close at 23:00 on SUNDAY 16TH JUNE 2019 (the “Closing Time”).
5. After entering the Competition, participants will receive a bounceback text message informing them that a voluntary donation to Global’s Make Some Noise (registered charity 1091657 (England & Wales) & SC041475 (Scotland)) of £3 will be taken automatically, unless they text the word CANCEL as instructed. The £3 donation will be taken an hour (60 minutes) after the time the first text was received from the mobile phone used to enter the Competition, and 100% of the donation will go to Global’s Make Some Noise.
6. For the avoidance of doubt, you do not need to donate in order to be eligible for entry to the competition. Anyone who texts CANCEL as instructed in the first bounceback message and thereby opts out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise will still be included in the prize draw.
7. The winner will be notified that they have won using the number of the phone that their text entry was sent from. The winner may be required to answer their phone, talk to the presenter/s and a call recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted.
8. You must be 18 or over to enter the Competition.
9. You can enter up to 10 times only, however you must text CANCEL as instructed after each entry to opt out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise.
10. The prize consists of two VIP tickets to André Rieu’s concert in Maastricht, two return train tickets from London to Brussels/Brussels to Maastricht, an overnight hotel stay for two at Marriot Brussels Grand Place in Brussels and an overnight hotel stay for two at Kruisherenhotel in Maastricht.
11. No substitute prizes or cash alternatives are available.
12. The prize is non-transferable.
Specific prize terms:
- The prize consists of two tickets to André Rieu’s concert in Maastricht on the 18th July 2019, two return train tickets from London to Brussels via Eurostar in Standard Premier and Brussels to Maastricht via Holland.com, in First Class, an overnight hotel stay for two at Marriot Brussels Grand Place in Brussels on the 17th July 2019 and an overnight hotel stay for two at Kruisherenhotel in Maastricht on the 18th July 2019.
- Your hotel stay at Kruisherenhotel consists of reception with pastries (lunch) buffet, an exclusive guided tour of the castle, a luxury four-course dinner including wine and accompaniment by the Maastricht Salon Orchestra, a VIP pass with lanyard, André Rieu’s concert with VIP seats (within the first three rows), a one-night stay at Kruisherenhotel, an extensive breakfast buffet, a goodie bag and hostess service.
- Your hotel stay at Marriott Brussels Grand Place includes city tax and breakfast for two. This is only available for one night on July 17th 2019, wheelchair access is available, check in is 3:00pm (local time) and check out is before noon (local time). - Travel is not included to and from Eurostar stations
- Tickets cannot be exchanged from the trains booked by Global, and no cash alternative is available. - Wheelchair users should notify at the time of winning to ensure the correct seats are booked.
- The content of the prize may be subject to change and/or substituted with a prize of equal or greater value. -We require winner name, contact number, postal address & email to facilitate the prize.
- Due to the nature of prize donations, please be aware that it can take several weeks to confirm dates. -Not for resale, not transferable, there is no cash alternative.
- This is a charity competition and as such no refunds are given.
The Promoters are Global, registered with Phone-paid Services Authority (ORG832-96388-41101) and Global Charities, registered with Phone-paid Services Authority (ORG831-51159-55647).
Service Provider: Global Radio Services Ltd., 30 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service or feel a donation has been taken from your bill unfairly, please have a look at our FAQs or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212 196.