Online T&Cs: Abercrombie & Kent
12 October 2018, 00:01 | Updated: 12 October 2018, 14:22
Abercrombie & Kent on Classic FM, October 2018.
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the ‘Abercrombie & Kent ’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Friday 12th October to Thursday 25th October 2018 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.classicfm.com , locate the competition page, answer a multiple-choice question and register their details.
- Online entry will open at 00:01 on Friday 12th October 2018 and close at 23:59 on Thursday 25th October 2018
- One winner will be randomly selected from all correct, eligible entries and will be contacted by telephone and/or email by Friday 30th November 2018.
- All entrants must be aged 18 years or older and UK residents.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- 8. 1 x winner will win a 12x Night Trip for 2 on The Spice Lands of Sri Lanka Escorted 2019 Tour.
The prize includes:
- Return flights.
- 12 breakfasts and 11 dinners.
- Airport meet and greet and return private transfers.
- 9. Prize Terms & Conditions:
- Prize is valid for 2 people travelling together in twin/double/ accommodation.
- The prize is not suitable for any children or infants.
- The prize is non-transferable.
- The prize has no cash value.
- Competition is not open to employees or family members of A&K
- The winner has 30 days to claim the prize following notification by A&K
- If not claimed within 30 days the prize will be forfeited and A&K retains the right to offer the prize to another winner. Winner who’s prize has been forfeited will not be entitled to any compensation.
- Trip must be booked by 28th February 2019 for travel completed on October 20th 2019 or November 17th 2019. If not booked by 28th February 2019 then A&K retains the right to withdraw the prize altogether.
- No extension of the prize validity will be allowed and no change of destination/area will be allowed from the one specified.
- The tickets cannot in any circumstances be sold or auctioned.
- All other costs to be paid by the winner and the prize does not include travel between the winner's home and the airport, travel insurance, incidentals, tips and there are no cash alternatives.
- Flight from London Heathrow is Sri Lanka Airlines direct or Emirates airline via Dubai
- It is the responsibility of the prize winner to ensure they have a valid passport and travel insurance.
- A&K reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event of fewer than 4 paying passengers on the departure date selected