Win a limited edition Classic FM Birthday Mug
18 September 2017, 12:36
To celebrate our 25th birthday, we had some special Classic FM mugs designed – and now, you can win one specially signed by John Suchet!
The mug has been exclusively designed by British homeware designer Sophie Allport, and each mug includes a special signature and note from our very own John Suchet.
The design even features the score from Handel’s Zadok the Priest, the first ever piece played on Classic FM 25 years ago.
- Limited edition of 1,000
- Celebrating 25 years’ is written on the inside rim in Sophie’s handwriting
- RRP is £12.50 - at least £5 from each sale will go to Classic FM’s charity, Global’s Make Some Noise
- Fine bone china
- Hand-decorated and finished in Stoke on Trent in the UK
- Comes in a smart Sophie Allport gift box
- 275ml capacity. 8.3cm high. 7.5cm diameter
Click here to buy your own Classic FM mug – every sale will support Classic FM’s very own charity, Global’s Make Some Noise.
To enter the competition to win a limited edition Classic FM 25th Birthday Mug signed by John Suchet, click here and enter before Saturday 30 September 2017.