Global's Make Some Noise is back! Here's how you could make a difference
6 October 2017, 11:59 | Updated: 9 October 2017, 08:11
Global’s Make Some Noise is Classic FM’s charity, supporting small but brilliant projects across the UK.
Global’s Make Some Noise is Classic FM’s charity, supporting small but brilliant projects across the UK. The projects provide vital help for youngsters and their families living with illness, disability or lack of opportunity.
On Friday 6th October Classic FM is teaming up with our sister stations across the Global family - Capital, Heart, LBC, Smooth, Radio X and Gold - for GLOBAL’S MAKE SOME NOISE DAY, to raise money and give a voice to small projects that don’t get heard.
You can check out the huge range of text-to-win prizes here, and see the causes we help, by clicking here.
By making a donation to Global’s Make Some Noise, you can help small projects make a big impact, and change the lives of youngsters living with illness, disability or lack of opportunity throughout the UK.
Here's how your donations could help:
- £5 could pay for a teddy bear for a child to hold during their first bereavement support session.
- £5 could fund an information pack, helping parents to spot the early signs of liver disease in new born babies. Early diagnosis can save lives.
- £10 funds an hour’s phone call to provide vital support and advice to a parent whose child has been diagnosed with autism.
- £20 could pay for a respite session, allowing a young carer to take a break from their responsibilities at home to have fun with other young carers who understand their situation.
- £25 could fund a physiotherapy session, helping a child with a life-limiting illness to have the best chance at a comfortable life, despite their condition.
- £30 could fund a one-to-one support session for a family who has just found out that their child is deaf.