Temple protestant de l'Oratoire du Louvre
This image appears in the gallery:
Classical Paris: a dazzling musical tour
10. Temple protestant de l'Oratoire du Louvre
L'Oratoire became the royal chapel of the Palace of Louvre in 1622 under the reign of Louis XIII. In 1811 it was given to the Protestant church by Napoleon. Today it hosts world-class concerts from the likes of the Tallis Scholars.