Terms and Conditions: Sky Movies Concert
A Night At The Movies with Sky Movies on Classic FM, February & March 2014
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/about-classic-fm/competition-terms-conditions/) apply to ‘A Night At The Movies with Sky Movies’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from Wednesday 19th February to Sunday 9th March 2014 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Classic FM.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.classicfm.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 11:00 on Wednesday 19th February 2014 and close at 23:59 on Sunday 9th March 2014.
4. Entrants must go online to www.classicfm.com, enter their details and vote for their favourite piece of music from the list provided.
5. Winners will be drawn at random from all the correct entries received on Monday 10th March at 10am.
6. Entrants must be available to attend the event in the evening of Saturday 22nd March 2014.
7. Winners will be contacted by email and required to accept the prize by clicking on a link and completing a form no later than 72 hours after delivery of the email. After the form has been completed and returned & submitted, winners will receive a pair of e tickets via the email address provided. If the winner does not reply within 72 hours or is unable to attend the event, another winner will be drawn.
8. Entrants must be aged 18 years of over.
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
10. The prize is 1 x pair of tickets to Classic FM A Night At The Movies with Sky Movies at Central Hall Westminster on Saturday 22nd March 2014.
11. There will be 195 x pairs of tickets to be given away.
12. No travel, accommodation or refreshments are included.
13. One ticket will be required per person attending the event. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18.
14. If an attendee is under the age of 18 years old, the accompanying adult is responsible for ensuring they do not consume alcohol. If staff are unsure of someone’s age, identification may be required.
15. Some of the featured films may have a certification of 15 but the footage to be shown at the event has be edited to allow for children from 12 – 15 years of age to participate. Every effort has been made to ensure that the footage is suitable for all ages, but parental guidance is advisable, if you are bringing an attendee between 12 and 15 years of age.