Karelia Suite Opus 11 Jean Sibelius Download 'Karelia Suite Opus 11' on iTunes
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/about-classic-fm/competition-terms-conditions/) apply to ‘iPad Mini Giveaway’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from 06/05/2013 to 10/05/2013 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Classic FM.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
Send a text message with the word “CLASSIC” and their answer to the question read out on air to 61812 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at £1.00 plus your standard network rate. If you text after the closing time you will not be entered but may still be charged. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
4. Once entry has closed, all correct entries will be combined and one winner will be selected at random. Winners will be contacted by phone after the closing time and their name and location may be used to identify them on the Classic FM website and announced on air. If entrants fail to answer their phone, are driving, or if any fault occurs immediately prior to or during these calls and it is not possible to re-establish contact with the caller, another contestant will be selected at random.
5. There will be a separate competition round on air each day from 06/05/2013 until 10/05/2013. Entrants wishing to be included in each competition round will need to enter on each day.
6. Multiple entries are permitted – you can enter as many times as you like. We strongly advise against excessive use.
7. There are five prizes available. Each prize consists of:
1 x Apple iPad Mini 16GB WiFi
100 x iTunes music downloads (expiring in September 2013)
There are up to 5 prizes to be won in total during the week
Each prize must be won by a separate individual
Prizes are non-transferrable and there is no cash alternative
Global Radio reserves the right to substitute any part of the prize at any time.
Global Radio reserves the right to change or amend these rules at any time.
SP: Global Radio Services Ltd, 30 WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service please have a look at our FAQs or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 0844 372 2300.