The Lord is my Shepherd Howard Goodall Download 'The Lord is my Shepherd' on iTunes
Bank Holiday Getaway on Classic FM, May 2013
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/about-classic-fm/competition-terms-conditions/) apply to ‘Bank Holiday Getaway’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from 25/05/2013 to 27/05/2013 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Classic FM
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
Listen to the piece of music played on air as directed by the presenter and identify the surname of the person who composed that piece.
Send a text message with the word “CLASSIC” followed by their answer to 61812 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at £1 plus standard network rate. If listeners text after the closing time they will not be entered but may still be charged. Global Radio is not responsible for any latency experienced by your mobile phone network which may delay the delivery of your message to us.
The Text Message Line will open when directed by the presenter on-air and close at 20:00 on each day of the Competition.
4. Once the text lines have closed one winner with the correct answer will be selected at random from all entries received.
5. Winners will be phoned after the competition has ended and their name and location will be used to identify them on air and on the Classic FM website.
6. Multiple entries are permitted up to a maximum of 30 – we strongly advise against excessive use.
7. Entrants must be 18 years old or over
8. The prize is a trip for 2 people to either Venice (Italy), Vienna (Austria) or Paris (France) as directed on air. The prize includes:
• Return flights for two people to the destination
• Return transfers from the airport to the hotel
• Two nights’ accommodation at a centrally located (minimum) 3* hotel
• Breakfast for two people each morning in the hotel restaurant
• 2 x tickets to a classical music concert of the winners choice up to a maximum value of £60 per ticket
9. Travel is subject to availability and is at the discretion of the organiser and excludes peak periods such as but not limited to Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, school holidays and bank holidays (both in the UK and in the destination country)
10. Travel must be booked a minimum of 6 weeks in advance.
11. Departure airport used will be dependent on the direct availability from the winner’s nearest available international airport, which may not necessarily be the closest. This is at the sole discretion of the organiser.
12. Entrants must hold a valid passport. Non UK passport-holders may need a visa for the destination, which they should arrange with the embassy in advance and at their own expense.
13. The hotel will be classed as a minimum of 3 stars and is based on two people sharing a twin or double room (winner’s choice) with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis.
14. Concert tickets are subject to availability at the time of booking and exclude sold out events and festivals. In the event that any concerts booked are cancelled for reasons beyond our control, there is no alternative experience offered and no cash alternative will be provided
15. Transfers to and from the classical music concert are not included.
16. Entrants will need to arrange their own travel insurance at their own expense. Travel insurance is not included in the prize.
Global Radio reserves the right to substitute any part of the prize at any time.
The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative is available.
SP: Global Radio Ltd, 30 WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service, please check our FAQ’s or alternatively, contact our customer helpline on 0844 372 2300.