Get the full terms and conditions for the ‘Etihad Airways Drive Promotion’ radio competition, running from the 10th-14th March.
Etihad Airways Drive Promotion on Classic FM March 2014
- The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com) apply to ‘Etihad Airways Drive Promotion’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from 10th March 2014 to 14th March 2014 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Classic FM.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must call the telephone number which will be given out on air (the “Telephone Line”) and answer a question. Telephone calls will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Telephone Line will be given out on air.
- A caller will be selected at random from those people calling in. If the correct answer is given the winner will be taken to air and awarded the prize. If an incorrect answer is given another caller will be selected at random and asked to provide the answer. This will continue until the correct answer is given.
- The competition is open to over 18’s only.
- Multiple entries are permitted – you can enter as many times as you like.
Each day from Monday to Friday one winner will receive a four night trip to Abu Dhabi with Etihad Holidays flying with Etihad Airways.
The prize is for two people and consists of Pearl Business Class flights from London Heathrow or Manchester to Abu Dhabi, transfers to and from Abu Dhabi Airport and four nights in a 4* hotel in Abu Dhabi. The prize must be booked by 31 October 2014 and taken before 10 December 2014. Flights are subject to availability in the correct class of travel and the following black-out dates apply: 04 April – 22 April, 02 May – 06 May, 23 May – 02 June, 18 July – 03 September, 24 October – 03 November and 8th November – 30 November 2014.