Get the full terms and conditions for Sky Movies on Classic FM from Wednesday 19th February to Friday 28th February 2014.
Sky Movies Oscars on Classic FM
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at www.classicfm.com/rules apply to ‘Sky Movies’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from Monday 24th February to Friday 28th February 2014 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Classic FM.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must call the telephone number announced on air (the “Telephone Line”). Telephone calls will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Telephone Line will be given out on air.
4. The presenter will ask the listener what Sky Movies Oscars film Howard Goodall was describing to John Suchet. The winner will be announced on-air.
5. Over 18s only.
6. There will be five packages. The prize package consists of:
• 1 x Sky’s full TV package consisting of:
• 1 x Sky+HD box
• Free standard installation provided by Sky subject to the Prize Conditions (as defined below);
• 1 x 12 month subscription to Sky’s full TV package
• 1 x 42” HDTV
• Surround sound system
7. The following terms shall apply to the Prize (the “Prize Conditions”):
• Sky’s full TV package terms and conditions: Each winner will be required to enter into three (3) subscription contracts (one Sky digital, one Sky+ and one Sky+HD subscription contract). After expiry of the winner’s 12 months' free viewing, unless the winner cancels or changes their package, giving 31 days or more notice, standard subscription charges will apply (see www.sky.com for details). Sky+ subscription is included in the winner’s Sky TV subscription and is required to use the Personal Video Recorder features of the Sky+HD box. The winner will need Sky+HD professionally installed even if the winner already has a minidish. Costs may apply for non-standard set-up. The winner must keep their Sky+HD box connected to a fixed and operational telephone line. If the winner needs a minidish the winner will be responsible for obtaining all consents required (e.g. landlord's) before installation Multiroom is not included in the Prize. Existing Sky digital customers will receive a free subscription to Sky’s full TV package, an upgrade to a Sky+ HD box and a free subscription to the HD Pack for 12 months.
• Sky will contact the winner to arrange installation of the winner’s Prize. Winners who are in a current pay-TV contract with another provider may defer their Prize for a maximum of 12 months from the date of winning. If a winner does not redeem his/her Prize within 12 months from the date of winning, this could result in loss of the Prize. If the winner has a previous uncleared debt with Sky the winner will not be able to take up the Prize until this debt has been fully cleared.
• There is no cash alternative to the Prize or any element thereof and unless agreed otherwise in writing the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
• Sky reserves the right to refuse or withdraw the Prize if a winner or a party authorised by the winner to act on their behalf, threatens or abuses a Staff employee or otherwise conducts themselves in a manner that Sky reasonably regards as inappropriate, offensive or unlawful.
• 42” HD TV and Surround Sound System can take up to 28 working days to arrive from when the winner is contacted.