Woodland Trust 2018
1 March 2018, 00:01
The Woodland Trust – Win a Foodie Break in the New Forest on Classic FM, March 2018.
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competitions/
- (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘The Woodland Trust – Spa break in the Woods’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 1st March 2018 to 31st March 2018 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.classicfm.com and register their details and correctly answer a multiple-choice question on the Woodland Trust competition page.
- Online entry will open at 00:01 on Thursday 1st March 2018 and close at 23.59 on Saturday 31st March 2018.
- One winner will be selected at random from all correct eligible entries received and be notified on the contact details provided.
- Global will make 3 attempts to contact the winner. If they do not respond within 24 hours of the last attempt, their entry will become void and another entry will be selected at random. This process will continue until a winner is confirmed and awarded the prize.
- You must be a resident of the UK and aged 18 or over
- Employees of the Woodland Trust and their immediate families, persons connected with the competition and their immediate families, are not eligible to enter the competition
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- There will be one winner who will win the following:
- Return travel for two people to the New Forest
- 3 Nights accommodation at The Pig Hotel, Brockenhurst
- Breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant each morning
- Three course dinner for two people in the hotel’s kitchen garden
Prize Terms and Conditions:
- Due to the nature of the location, travel will be provided in the form of petrol allowance covering a maximum total of 300 miles (round trip). Should the winner live further than 150 miles from the location, a contribution towards travel expenses will be given.
- Stay is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter and Bank Holidays.
- Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on 2 adults sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a room only basis.
- Breakfast is included as extra and is based on two adults enjoying the cold breakfast selection in the hotel restaurant with one hot drink and one orange juice per person each morning of their stay.
- Dinner is based on 2 adults enjoying a 3 course meal from the dinner menu including one bottle of house wine and mineral water.
- All restaurants reservations (for breakfast and dinner) are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
- By opting to receive news and information from the Woodland Trust you agree that the Woodland Trust may use your information to contact you about:
- All the latest news and appeal updates about woods, trees and wildlife
- Events and volunteering opportunities near you
- How you can add your voice to protect threatened woodland.
- Woodland Trust products – including exclusive offers from our online shop.
- Your privacy is a priority and The Woodland Trust promise to keep your details safe. Their online privacy statement (woodlandtrust.org.uk/privacy-policy) explains all and you can change the way you hear from them at any time – just email email@example.com or call 0330 333 3300.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.