Woodland Trust 2018
1 March 2018, 00:01
The Woodland Trust – The Breacon Beacons on Classic FM, May 2018
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competitions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘The Woodland Trust – The Breacon Beacons radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 7th May 2018 to Thursday 31st May 2018 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.classicfm.com, register their details and correctly answer a multiple-choice question.
- Online entry will open at 00:01 on Monday 7th May 2018 and close at 23.59 on Thursday 31st May 2018.
- One winner will be selected at random from all correct eligible entries received and will be notified on the contact details provided within 5 working days of the competition closing.
Data Terms and Conditions:
- By opting to receive news and information from the Woodland Trust you agree that the Woodland Trust may use your information to contact you about:
- All the latest news and appeal updates about woods, trees and wildlife
- Events and volunteering opportunities near you
- How you can add your voice to protect threatened woodland.
- Woodland Trust products – including exclusive offers from our online shop.
- Your privacy is a priority and The Woodland Trust promise to keep your details safe. Their online privacy statement (woodlandtrust.org.uk/privacy-policy) explains all and you can change the way you hear from them at any time – just email email@example.com or call 0330 333 3300.
- You must be a resident of the UK and aged 18 or over
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- Employees of the Woodland Trust and their immediate families, persons connected with the competition and their immediate families, are not eligible to enter the competition
There will be one winner who will receive the following:
▪ Return travel for two people to Powys, Wales
▪ 2 Nights accommodation at the 4 star Gliffaes Country House Hotel.
▪ Breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant each morning.
▪ Dinner for two people in the hotel restaurant each evening.
▪ Afternoon tea for two people in the hotel restaurant.
Prize Terms and Conditions:
- Stay is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter and Bank Holidays.
- Due to the nature of the location, travel will be provided in the form of a petrol allowance covering a maximum total of 500 miles (round trip). Should the winner live further than 250 miles from the location, a contribution towards travel expenses will be given.
- Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on two adults sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. Twin rooms can be requested but cannot be guaranteed.
- Dinner is based on two adults enjoying a 3 course meal from the a la carte menu including 1⁄2 bottle of house wine, mineral water and coffee. Restaurant reservations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Afternoon tea is based on two people enjoying homemade scones, cakes and finger sandwiches. Afternoon tea is served daily from 4:00pm – 5.30pm. Winner must advise of any dietary requirements at the time of booking. Afternoon tea is subject to availability at the time of booking.
- All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.