Trailfinders February 18
5 February 2018, 00:01
Trailfinders, February 2018
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competitions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Trailfinders’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 05/02/2018 to 18/02/2018 on ClassicFM.com (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
3.1. Go online to www.classicfm.com and register their details.
3.2. Online entry will open at 00.01 on 05/02/2018 and close at 23.59 on 18/02/2018.
3.3. Listeners will need to correctly answer a simple multiple choice question.
4. One winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries
5. Entrants must be 21 years or over and have a valid UK passport.
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
7. One winner will win a trip for two to British Columbia, Canada which includes:
· Return flights with Air Canada for two people from London to Vancouver
· Twelve Nights Accommodation at a Centrally located Hotel
· Twelve Nights Car Hire
· A Pair of tickets to Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
· A Pair of tickets to Flyover Canada
· A Pair of tickets to the Whale & Wildlife Tour
· A Pair of tickets for the Ziptrek & Zipling Tour
· A Pair of Return Tickets on the British Columbia Ferry
Furthur prize conditions:
8. Winner and their guest must be available to take the twelve night holiday between 1st March – 15th December 2018.
9. Prize excludes travelling between July-August 2018 and is subject to availability.
10. Return Flights from London to Vancouver with Air Canada are on an economy basis.
11. It is the winner’s respomnsblity to ensure they all relevant travel documents, travel insurance & immunisations prior to travel
12. This prize is non-transerrable, non-refndable and no cash alternative will be offered.
13. The winner must book within thtree weeks of notification.
14. Accomodation will be chosen between the winner and Trailfinders based on availability. Room will be a doubnle or a twin, subject to availability.
15. Car Hire will be in the form of a Standard SUV over a 10 day period.
16. Car Hire Pick Up will be in the Vancouver Downtown area, full details to be supplied at point of booking.
17. Winner or guest must have a full driving license.
18. Ziptrek & Ziplinking Tour; Minimum weight is 30kg and the maxium weight is 125kg
19.Car Hire insurance Inclusions:
+ Collision/Loss Damage Waiver & Theft Protection (excess applies and varies with some locations - see below)
+ Liability Protection
+ Federal (GST), Provincial, County or City taxes, airport fees on the rental charges, insurance & inclusions
+ Unlimited mileage
+ Alamo/National Personal Protection Insurance (not required if TF insurance is purchased) - Link to Alamo website page to clarify inclusions:https://www.alamo.com/itemDetails.do?HelpItemID=CPP
+ Roadside Plus Cover
+ Additional driver fees
+ Underage drivers
+ Ski racks, roof racks, snow chains (roof racks and snow chains invalidate CDW if used)
+ Child/infant seats
+ One way fees
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion