T&Cs: Leipzig Tourist Board
12 February 2018, 00:01
Leipzig Tourist Office on Classic FM, February 2018
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 12/02/18 to 25/02/18 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to http://www.classicfm.com, answer a multiple-choice question and register their details.
- Online entry will open at 00:01 on 12/02/18 and close at 23:59 on 25/02/18.
- One winner will be randomly selected from all correct, eligible entries and will be contacted by telephone and/or email within 7 days of the competition closing.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or older.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
1 x winner will win:
- Return Flights to Leipzig/Halle Airport from London with Ryanair, flying out on the 26th May 2018 & returning on the 29thMay 2018.
- Leipzig Card for 2 people, 3 days – free travel on public transport
- 4star accommodation at the new Adina Apartment Hotel in Leipzig for 3 nights
- 2 tickets for the Leipzig Opera House for the evening performance of “Tannhäuser” on May 27, 2018.
- The trip must be taken on May 26th, 2018. Outbound flight May 26th: London Stansted departure 19.15 – arrival Leipzig/Halle Airport 21.55. Inbound flight May 29th: Leipzig/Halle Airport departure 22.20 – arrival London Stansted 23.05.
- The holiday is for two people travelling together and staying in one apartment (all subject to availability and possible time changes)
- No alternative cash-prizes are available.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable.
- Once the prize has been booked & confirmed no name-changes are possible & it will not be possible to cancel or rebook for an alternative date.
- Travel insurance will be provided by Global
- The winner is responsible for all his/her own travel expenses and extras in hotels
- The winners must have valid British passport issued in the UK.
- The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The winner will be required to submit valid identification prior to receiving the prize.
- Once the prize is booked and confirmed, it will not be possible to cancel or rebook for an alternative date.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.