Win a Sonos Playbar with Classic FM Movie Music Hall of Fame: terms & conditions
29 July 2016, 16:36
Terms and conditions for this on-air competition on Classic FM, 1-29 August 2016.
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global relate to the 'Win a Sonos Playbar' promo which runs from 1 August 2016 until 29 August 2016.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to http://promo.classicfm.co.uk/movie-music/2016 and register their details. Online entry will open at 0:00 on 1 Aug 2016 and close at 23:59 on 29 August 2016.
4. Entrants must vote for their three favourite film scores and enter their details online to be entered into the prize draw.
5. The winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received within the opening times of each draw. The winner will be contacted by telephone or email.
6. Entrants must be 18 or over. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition. You may only enter the competition if you are a resident of the United Kingdom or Isle of Man.
7. The winner will receive a Sonos Playbar soundbar.
8. Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
9. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.