Classic FM: Scotch Beef
5 March 2018, 00:01
Terms and conditions for the Quality Meat Scotland, Scotch Beef competition on Classic FM, March 2018
Quality Meat Scotland, Scotch Beef on Classic FM, March 2018
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competitions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Scotch Beef PGI’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 5th March 2018 to Sunday 1st April 2018 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to http://www.classicfm.com and register their details.
- Online entry will open at 00:01 on Monday 5th March and close at 23:59 on Sunday 1st April.
- Entrants will have to answer a multiple choice question to enter
- One winner will be selected at random from all correct, eligible entries and notified by a Global member of staff via their contact details provided.
- Entrants must be aged 18 and over.
- One winner will be selected to win the following prize:
A luxury weekend away at a Scotch Beef Club member restaurant, Kinloch Lodge, to include:
- Return travel for two people to the Isle of Skye
- 2 Nights accommodation at the 4 star Kinloch Lodge Hotel
- Breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant each morning
- 7 course tasting menu for two people in the Michelin star hotel restaurant on one evening
- Winners choice of either a Kinloch Lodge Signature Body Massage or a bespoke cooking class at Kinloch Lodge
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.