Win a seven-night cruise on the Queen Mary 2: terms and conditions
8 September 2016, 15:00
Terms & Conditions: Win A 7 night Cruise On The Iconic Queen Mary 2 September/October 2016
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Charities ("Global Charities") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at www.makesomenoise.com/terms-conditions/ ) apply to the ‘Global’s Make Some Noise Text Competitions’ ("the Competition") which will run from 3pm 8th September 2016 until 11pm 9th October 2016 (“the Duration”).
2. The "Radio Station" advertising the competition is Classic FM, Smooth Radio and Gold.
3. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from Global Charities.
Details of the Competition:
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the word CRUISE to one of the following Radio Station’s short codes: Classic FM’s 61812, Smooth Radio’s 65588 or Gold’s 81156 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rate. If you text after the closing time you will not be entered but may still be charged. The Text Message Line will open at 3pm on 8th September 2016 (the “Opening Time”) and close at 11pm on 9th October 2016 (the “Closing Time”).
5. After entering the Competition, participants will receive a bounceback text message informing them that a voluntary donation to Global’s Make Some Noise (registered charity 1091657 (England & Wales) & SC041475 (Scotland)) of £3 will be taken automatically an hour (60 minutes) after the time the first text was received, unless they reply with the word STOP. The £3 donation will be taken from the mobile phone used to enter the Competition and 100% of the donation will go to Global’s Make Some Noise.
6. For the avoidance of doubt, you do not need to donate in order to be eligible for entry to the competition. Anyone who replies STOP to the first bounceback message and thereby opts out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise will still be included in the prize draw.
7 The winner will be notified that they have won using the number of the phone that their text entry was sent from. The winner may be required to answer their phone, talk to the presenter/s and a call recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted.
8. You must be over 18 to enter the Competition.
9. You can enter as many times as you like, however you must text STOP after each entry to opt out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise.
10. The prize consists of a 7 night cruise for 2 people on the Queen Mary 2 from New York to Southampton or vice versa and a one way flight in the other direction, London to New York or New York to London.
11. No substitute prizes or cash alternatives are available.
12. The prize is non transferable.
The Promoters are Global Radio, registered with Phonepay Plus (ORG832-96388-41101) and Global Charities, registered with Phonepay Plus (ORG831-51159-55647).
Service Provider: Global Radio Services Ltd., 30 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service or feel a donation has been taken from your bill unfairly, please have a look at our FAQs at http://www.makesomenoise.com/premium-rate-phone-text-faqs/ or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212 196.
- This prize includes a Transatlantic Crossing for two people on board Queen Mary 2 on either M625N, M626N, M630, M72, M719, M720, in a Balcony Stateroom (BB grade). It includes one way flights for two people between London and New York, accommodation, meals (except in specialty restaurants and the alternative dining options in Kings Court), entertainment and port taxes.
- Transportation to/from airport in the UK, travel insurance and items of a personal nature such as drinks, gratuities and shop purchases, are not included in this prize. - The Transatlantic Crossing must be taken between November 2016 – May 2017.
- There is no cash or other prize alternative. - The winners will be bound by the Cunard terms and conditions. For more information, visit: www.cunard.co.uk.
- If for any reason, the prize becomes unavailable, Cunard reserves the right to supply an alternative available date.
- The winner can choose from a selection of departure dates sailing from Southampton to New York before flying back to the UK, or opt to fly to New York and sail back to Southampton anytime between November 2016 – May 2017.
- The prize must be booked before 31st January 2017 and is valid until May 2017.
- All prize elements must be redeemed at the same time.
- The winner is responsible for all expenses and arrangements (transportation to and from the departing and destination airport/port) not specifically included in the prize.
- At least one guest must be over the age of 18.
- Once travel and accommodation have been booked, the prize cannot be amended.
- Whilst we will do all we can to book your trip on your preferred dates, this is not always possible and we ask that you provide three options as soon as possible after the competition and at least four weeks’ notice to make a booking.
- The winners must ensure that they have the correct travel documentation and obtain the relevant Visas. Such travel documentation is at the sole expense of the winner. Failure to be granted a Visa and or have the necessary travel documentation will result in the winner forfeiting their prize.
- The content of the prize may be subject to change and/or substituted with a prize of equal or greater value. - In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to change the date and substitute with another date.
- We require winner name, contact number, postal address & email to facilitate the prize.
- Due to the nature of prize donations, please be aware that it can take several weeks to confirm dates.
- Not for resale, not transferable, there is no cash alternative. This is a charity competition and as such no refunds are given.