The Magnificent Seven - Theme Elmer Bernstein Download 'The Magnificent Seven - Theme' on iTunes
19 January 2017, 14:29
Terms and conditions for the Classic FM Hall of Fame 2017
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/about-classic-fm/competition-terms-conditions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to Hall of Fame’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 20 January 2017 to 26 March 2017 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
Go online to halloffame.classicfm.com and register their details.
Online entry will open at 10.00 on 20 January 2017 and close at 23.59 on 26 March 2017. Postal voting opens at 08.00 on 20 January 2017 and closes at midday on 26 March 2017.
4. To vote in the Classic FM Hall of Fame chart, an entrant must vote for their three favourite pieces of classical music.
• Entrants must vote for three separate pieces to be in with a chance of winning. An external party will independently verify votes.
• Postal vote submissions must be addressed to Classic FM Hall Of Fame 2017, Classic FM, 30 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LA. Postal votes that are addressed incorrectly may not be submitted into the final vote count.
• All votes should be clearly numbered to indicate order of preference and must include as much detail of the piece of music as possible. For example, where a composer has written more than one piece in any genre, e.g. multiple symphonies, the specific details of the piece are required to accurately identify it.
• We may be unable to count a vote if the vote is incomplete or the piece of music cannot be accurately identified.
• Entrants must include their email address, phone number, or address to ensure their votes are not duplicates. Votes submitted without contact details may not be counted in the chart and will not be entered into the prize draw.
• Postal votes will be kept for a period of 3 months after the issue of the chart for auditing purposes.
• Votes are weighted in terms of preference. A first choice vote is attributed 3 points, a second choice vote 2 points and a third choice vote 1 point. Votes should be entered in order of preference and the final chart is dependent on the total number of points assigned to each piece. If two or more pieces tie with the same number of points, the number of first, second and third choice votes will be taken to decide the final chart positions.
• Votes cast by post will be checked against the online votes to ensure only one vote has been made per person. Votes submitted by post which do not include sufficient detail to identify the user, may not be counted.
• No automated, machine assisted, third party, syndicate or other group votes will be accepted. We shall discount any votes that appear to have used any of these methods.
• Votes submitted using Twitter, Facebook, Vine, YouTube, or posted online will not be eligible to enter the competition or be included in the chart. Only eligible votes submitted on the online form or via post will be included in the chart.
• The new top 300 chart will be announced over the Easter Weekend 2017.
5. Once the Hall of Fame voting has closed at 23.59 on 26 March 2017, one entrant will be drawn at random from those who have voted online and via post. The winner will be informed by telephone, post or e-mail.
6. The Competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. One winner will be drawn at random from the pool of online and postal entries within 28 days of the vote closing, to win £1,000 which will be sent to the winner in the form of a cheque.
9. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize for one that is of equal or greater value to the one stated.
10. The prize is non-transferrable.
11. The Promoter is Global Radio Services Ltd, 30 Leicester Square London WC2H 7LA.