Symphony No.4 in A major Opus 90 (4) Felix Mendelssohn Download 'Symphony No.4 in A major Opus 90 (4)' on iTunes
12 November 2017, 00:00
Film Stars Don’t Die In Liverpool Competition on Classic FM, 2017
1. This a Global Radio competition, which will be promoted on Classic FM.
2. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/) apply to the ‘Film Stars Don’t Die In Liverpool’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from Thursday 16th November to Saturday 18th November (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Classic FM.
3. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
To enter the prize draw an Entrant must:
4. Go online to ClassicFM.com, register their details, watch the trailer and answer the chosen question.
5. Online entry will open at 10.01 on Thursday 16th November and close at 23.59 on Saturday 18th November.
6. The team from Classic FM will pick a winner with the correct answer and they will be contacted within 28 days.
7. Entrants must be aged 18 and over.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. Prize includes:
· Return train travel for two people to Liverpool, UK
· Return private transfers from the station to hotel
· Overnight accommodation at the 4-star Hotel Indigo Liverpool
· Breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant
· Tickets for two people to your choice of performance at the Royal Liverpool Philharmonic
· £250.00 spending money
10. Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays.
11. Travel will be by train, must be booked off-peak and booked a minimum of 6 weeks in advance.
12. Transfers are private and will not be shared with other passengers.
13. Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on two adults sharing a twin or double room (winner’s choice) with ensuite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis.
14. Concert tickets are subject to availability at the time of booking and excludes sold out concerts. Tickets will be to the value of £60 per ticket.
15. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them
16. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.