Symphony No.4 in A major Opus 90 (4) Felix Mendelssohn Download 'Symphony No.4 in A major Opus 90 (4)' on iTunes
13 November 2017, 00:01
Etihad on Classic FM , November/December 2017
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competitions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to the ‘Etihad’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 13th November 2017 to Sunday 10th December on Classic FM(the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to http://www.classicfm.com answer a question and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Monday 13th November 2017 and close at 23:59 on Sunday 10th December 2017.
4. Duplicate entries from entrants will be excluded.
5. From all eligible and correct entries, one entrant will be randomly selected and deemed the winner.
6. Entrants must be 18 or over
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
1 x Luxury Trip for two to Abu Dhabi
- Return flights for two people to Abu Dhabi on Etihad Airways
- Return private transfers from the airport to the hotel
5 Nights’ accommodation at the 5 star Park Hyatt, which includes:
Fitness centre, Swimming pool, Outdoor tennis courts, Spa facilities, Saadiyat Beach, Private in-room balcony, A championship 18-hole golf course, Breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant each morning, Dinner for two people at Zuma on one evening, Abu
- Dhabi Sightseeing Tour, which includes:
Sheikh Zayed Mosque o Heritage Village,Souk, Travel insurance
Prize Terms & Conditions:
8. Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays, Jan – February and Bank Holidays (both UK and UAE). Flights must include a Saturday night stay in your destination. Departure airport used will be dependent on the direct availability from the winners nearest available international airport, which may not necessarily be the closest. Non UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. Includes all taxes and surcharges. Flight will be with Etihad Airways.
- Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
- Hotel is classed as a 5 Star and is based on two sharing a twin or double room (winner’s choice) with ensuite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis.
- Based on two adults enjoying a 3 course meal from the main menu including 1⁄2 bottle of house wine, mineral water and coffee. Alcohol laws may change last minute which mean no alcohol will be available.
- Abu Dhabi Sightseeing Tour will last approximately 4 hours and is
subject to availability.
- All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12
months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
9. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.