Win a pair of tickets to see a live production from The Metropolitan Opera in a cinema near you
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competitions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Metropolitan Opera 2018' radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Friday 15 December 2017 – Tuesday 16 January 2018 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to classicfm.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 16:30 on Friday 15 December 2017 and close at 23:59 on Tuesday 16 January 2018 .
4. Entrants must answer a question for the chance to win.
5. 5 x winners will be determined by random selection from all correct entries.
6. The winners will be notified by telephone so must leave valid contact details.
7. Entrant must be 18 years of age or over and a resident of the UK.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. Employees of Global and Trafalgar Releasing are exempt from entering the competition.
10. Five winners will receive a pair of tickets to see a live MET screening at a participating cinema of their choice. A full list of participating cinemas can be found at http://metliveinhd.co.uk/. A pair of tickets will be at the box office of participating cinema to be collected on the day of the screening, pending confirmation from Trafalgar Releasing.
11. Winners must choose from the following productions:
- 27 January 2018: Puccini’s Tosca
- 10 February 2018: Donizetti’s L’Elisir d’Amore
- 24 February 2018: Puccini’s La Boheme
12. No cash alternative permitted and no refund or alternative voucher will be provided.
13. No reimbursement for previously purchased tickets will be allowed
14. Competition does not give preferential right of access
15. Competition does not apply to the purchase of 3D glasses, gift voucher codes, food, drink, merchandise or any other goods or services.
16. Re-sale of the winning tickets is strictly prohibited.
17. Cinema terms of admission apply.
18. Global along with the Competition Promoter, Trafalgar Releasing, reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.