Concerto Antico for guitar & small orchestra Richard Harvey Download 'Concerto Antico for guitar & small orchestra' on iTunes
Yakult on Classic FM , January - February 2017
• The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/ or to the ‘Yakult ’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from 30/01/2017 to 24/02/2017 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Classic FM.
• Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
• To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
• Go online to www.classicfm.com and register their details.
• Online entry will open at 00.01 on 30.01.2017 and close at 23.59 on 24.02.2017.
• Online, entrants need to correctly answer the question provided.
• One winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries and notified 7 days after the close date
• Entrants must be 18 years or older.
• Entry is restricted to UK residents only.
• Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
• The winner will be notified at the earliest convenience by phone within 7 days of the competition close date.
One Winner will win A Weekend Away for 2 in London to Experience The taste of Japan which includes:
• Return travel to London.
• Two Nights’ Accommodation at a 5* Centrally Located Hotel on a B&B Basis.
• Sushi Masterclass at Nobu London including:
• Interactive Sushi making workshop
• Tasting a selecting of Nobu signature dishes
• Multi-course Dinner and cocktails at Nobu London
Further conditions applicable to the prize:
• This prize is non transferrable or refundable.
• There is no cash or other alternative to the prize in whole or part
• Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays.
• Hotel is classed as a 5 Star and is based on 2 adults sharing a twin or double room (winner’s choice) with ensuite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis.
• Sushi masterclass is subject to availability at the time of booking and must be booked in advance. Only available at Nobu Old Park Lane. This course is only available on selected Saturday dates (usually once a month). All ingredients and equipment is provided.
• Dinner at Nobu is based on 2 adults enjoying the set tasting menu and two cocktails each.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.