Symphony in D major Opus 18 No.4 (3) Johann Christian Bach Download 'Symphony in D major Opus 18 No.4 (3)' on iTunes
Wyevale Garden Centres on Classic FM
March 2017 – April 2017
• The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions apply to the ‘Wyevale Garden Centres ’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from 20/03/2017 to 09/04/2017 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Classic FM.
• Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
• To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
• Go online to www.classicfm.com and register their details.
• Online entry will open at 00.01 on 20.03.2017 and close at 23.59 on 09.04.2017
• Online, entrants need to correctly answer the question provided.
• One winner will be randomly selected from all eligible and correct entries and notified by Global Radio 7 days after the closing date.
• Entrants must be 18 years or older.
• Entry is restricted to UK residents only.
• Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
• The winner will be notified at the earliest convenience by phone within 7 days of the competition close date by Global Radio.
• £1000 worth of Wyevale Garden Centre vouchers to go towards a garden makeover
Prize Terms & Conditions:
• This prize is non transferrable or refundable.
• The prize will be supplied in vouchers.
• There is no alternative to the prize in whole or part.
• The prize will be delivered within 28 working days from the date that the winner is made aware of their prize.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.