Classic FM: Woodland Trust
2 January 2018, 00:01
The Woodland Trust – Spa break in the Woods on Classic FM, January 2018.
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘The Woodland Trust – Spa break in the Woods’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 2nd January 2018 to 31st January 2018 on Classic Fm (the “Radio Station”).
3. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.classicfm.com and register their details and answer the multiple-choice question.
5. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Tuesday the 2nd January 2018 and close at 23.59 on Wednesday 31st January 2018.
6. One winner will be selected at random from all correct eligible entries received.
7. By opting to receive news and information from the Woodland Trust you agree that the Woodland Trust may use your information to contact you about:
• All the latest news and appeal updates about woods, trees and wildlife
• Events and volunteering opportunities near you
• How you can add your voice to protect threatened woodland.
• Woodland Trust products – including exclusive offers from our online shop.
Your privacy is a priority and The Woodland Trust promise to keep your details safe. Their online privacy statement (woodlandtrust.org.uk/privacy-policy) explains all and you can change the way you hear from them at any time – just email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0330 333 3300.
8. You must be a resident of the UK and aged 18 or over
9. Entries are limited to one entry per person
10. You must be a resident of the UK and aged 18 or over.
11. Employees of the Woodland Trust and their immediate families, persons connected with the competition and their immediate families, are not eligible to enter the competition
12. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
13. There will be one winner who will win a Spa break in the woods which is made up of and includes the following:
• Return travel for two people to winners choice of Country House hotel
• Two nights’ accommodation at winners choice of Country House hotel
• £250 Spending Money in the form of a cheque provided up to 28 days after the winner is announced.
• Breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant
• Afternoon tea for two people in the hotel
• Spa day for two people in the hotel spa. Includes: A Choice of 60 minute Spa Ritual or 2 x 30 minute ESPA treatments, A light lunch, A delicious evening meal, Relaxing spa facilities including indoor swimming pool, health club, steam room and whirlpool, Robes and slippers & Relaxation rooms.
14. Due to the nature of the prize, travel will provided be in the form of petrol allowance covering a maximum total of 300 miles (round trip). Should the winner live further than 150 miles from the location, a contribution towards travel expenses will be provided.
15. Hotel stay is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays. Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on two sharing a twin or double room (winner’s choice) with ensuite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis.
16. Afternoon tea is for two people and is subject to availability at the time of booking. Afternoon tea will vary depending on the location. Please advise of any dietary requirements at the time of booking.
17. Choice of either 1 x 60 minute Spa Ritual or 2 x 30 minute spa treatments. 60 minute spa treatments include: ESPA Revitalising Ritual, ESPA Rebalancing Ritual, Relaxing Face and Back Ritual and Fit For Business Back Ritual. Choice of 30 minute spa treatment include: Personalised Express Facial, Salt and Oil Scrub with ESPA, Shoulder, Neck and Scalp Massage, Invigorating Foot Treatment, File & Polish for the Fingers and File and Polish for the Toes. All spa treatments are subject to availability at the time of booking and treatments may vary depending on the location. Saturday night stay only. There is a £28 per person allowance for the evening meal. Health club facilities vary by hotel. Slippers and robes are available for the duration of your stay only. Locations include: Telford Hotel & Golf Resort, Shropshire, Crewe Hall, Cheshire, Chesford Grange, Kenilworth, Warwick and The Cheltenham Chase Hotel, Gloucestershire.
18. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them
19. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.