Water Music Suite No.1 in F major (6) George Frideric Handel Download 'Water Music Suite No.1 in F major (6)' on iTunes
4 April 2017, 11:24
The Woodland Trust Big Bluebell Watch Campaign on Classic FM, April 2017
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘The Woodland Trust Big Bluebell Watch Campaign’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 10th April 2017 to Sunday 7th May on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Monday 10th April on and close at 23:59 on Sunday 7th May 2017.
4. To enter the competition an entrant must answer a question and register their details.
5. Two winners will be selected at random from all correct entries and will deemed as the winners. They will then be contacted by Global.
6. Entrants must be aged 18 years and over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. The prize is an overnight stay for two at The Grove Hotel, Hertfordshire. The prize includes; £150.00 travel contribution, breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant, dinner for two people in The Glasshouse buffet restaurant and a walk through the Bluebell Forest around The Grove grounds.
Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organizer and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentine’s, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays (UK). A contribution towards travel expenses will be provided.
Hotel is classed as a 5 star and is based on two people sharing a twin or double room with en-suite facilities on a bed and breakfast basis. At least one person must be over the age of 18 years.
Winner and friend to enjoy a buffet choice meal at The Glasshouse restaurant including half a bottle of house wine and mineral water each. Dining reservations can be made from the first day of each month for the current month and the following two months; e.g. a reservation for August can be made from 1st June. Maximum table size at weekends (Friday dinner to Sunday lunch including bank holidays) is 8 diners’, and 12 diners’ midweek. They will endeavor to meet all the winner’s requests, however, please note these are subject to availability. The Glasshouse experience is based on two hours from time of reservation.
All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
9. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.