Visit Dublin on Classic FM - October, November & December 2016
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/ ) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Visit Dublin’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 17th October to Sunday 4th December on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an entrant go online to www.classicfm.com, register their details and correctly answer the question. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Monday 17th October and close at 23:59 on Sunday 4th December.
4. There will be video content hosted on this page. Entrants must watch this video and correctly answer the relative question for their chance to be entered in to the random, weekly draw.
5. Each week, the prize and question will change across the 7-week competition. At 00:01 every Monday until the competition has ended.
6. Each weekly winner will be contacted by Classic FM, Tourism Ireland & NDL within 28 days of winning the weekly prizes.
7. All entrants must be aged 18 or over.
8. Multiple entries are permitted up to a maximum of 7 entries (1 weekly); any additional entries above this limit will be excluded from the Competition.
9. Weekly Prizes:
• Return flights for two people to Dublin, Ireland
• Return private transfers from the airport to the hotel
• 2 nights accommodation at the 5 star ShelbourneHotel, Dublin
• Breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant
• Dinner on one night at Fallon and Byrne Restaurant, Dublin
• Literary Pub Crawl for two people. Highlights include:
• Immerse yourself in Dublin's rich literary heritage and enjoy a few pints along the way on a literary pub crawl through Dublin.
• This walking tour is a wonderful introduction to Dublin's literary past and exciting pub culture.
• You'll embark on an animated and entertaining journey through the sights and sounds that inspired great Irish writers including James Joyce, George Bernard Shaw, Brendan Behan, Sean O'Casey, Samuel Beckett, Oscar Wilde and W.B. Yeats -not forgetting modern scribes like Seamus Heaney, EavanBoland, Paula Meehan and Brendan Kennelly.
• Kicking off at the Duke Pub on Duke Street, this literary pub crawl will take you to famous pubs and haunts while actors recite verses from the best Irish literature. You can sink a pint while learning about the lives of these great writers and hear some of the hilarious stories that became folklore in Dublin's literary circles.
• Coast and Castle Tour for two people. Includes a guided Malahide Castle tour
See the pretty fishing village of Howth. Enjoy stunning Dublin coastal views. One of Dublin’s most popular half day tour.
• £100.00 vouchers towards ether music and theatre at the National Concert Hall OR The Abbey Theatre
VIP transfer lounge in Dublin Airport for the return journey.
• Travel insurance for two people
Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays ( both UK and ROI ). Departure airport used will be dependent on the direct availability from the winners nearest available international airport, which may not necessarily be the closest. Non UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. Includes all taxes and surcharges. At least one person must be over the age of 18years.
2.Transfers will be private.
3.Hotel provided by the client and is classed as a 5star and is based on two people sharing at double room with en suite facilities on a bed and breakfast basis.
4.Winner and friend to enjoy a 3 course meal from a set menu and half a bottle of house wine and mineral water each.
5.Literary tour lasts approx.2hours and must be booked in advance.
6.Coast and Castle tour lasts approx.5 hours.
7.Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
8.All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.