Siegfried Idyll Richard Wagner
Visit Dublin on Classic FM - October, November & December 2016
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Visit Dublin’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 17th October to Sunday 4th December on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an entrant go online to www.classicfm.com, register their details and correctly answer the question. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Monday 17th October and close at 23:59 on Sunday 4th December.
4. There will be video content hosted on this page. Entrants must watch this video and correctly answer the relative question for their chance to be entered in to the random, weekly draw.
5. Each week, the prize and question will change across the 7-week competition. At 00:01 every Monday until the competition has ended.
6. Each weekly winner will be contacted by Classic FM, Tourism Ireland & NDL within 28 days of winning the weekly prizes.
7. All entrants must be aged 18 or over.
8. Multiple entries are permitted up to a maximum of 7 entries (1 weekly); any additional entries above this limit will be excluded from the Competition.
9. Weekly Prizes:
Return flights for two people to Dublin, Ireland
Return private transfers from the airport to the hotel
2 nights accommodation at The Grand Hotel Malahide, Dublin
Breakfast for two people each morning in the hotel restaurant
Dinner on one night at Bon AppetitRestaurant, Dublin
Dinner on one night at The Oar House Restaurant in Howth, Dublin
£100 voucher for The Gaiety
2 x day Dublin City Pass for two people
Literary Pub Crawl for two people. Highlights include:
•Immerse yourself in Dublin's rich literary heritage and enjoy a few pints along the way on a literary pub crawl through Dublin.
•This walking tour is a wonderful introduction to Dublin's literary past and exciting pub culture.
•You'll embark on an animated and entertaining journey through the sights and sounds that inspired great Irish writers including James Joyce, George Bernard Shaw, Brendan Behan, Sean O'Casey, Samuel Beckett, Oscar Wilde and W.B. Yeats -not forgetting modern scribes like Seamus Heaney, EavanBoland, Paula Meehan and Brendan Kennelly.
•Kicking off at the Duke Pub on Duke Street, this literary pub crawl will take you to famous pubs and haunts while actors recite verses from the best Irish literature. You can sink a pint while learning about the lives of these great writers and hear some of the hilarious stories that became folklore in Dublin's literary circles.
Coast and Castle Tour for two people. Highlights include:
•Includes a guided Malahide Castle tour
•See the pretty fishing village of Howth
•Enjoy stunning Dublin coastal views
Travel insurance for two people
Including access to Platinum Services, a private terminal at Dublin Airport offering a premium arrivals and departures service.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.