Classic FM: Victoria and Abdul
8 September 2017, 00:01
Universal Pictures: Victoria and Abdul on Classic FM, September 2017
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/ ) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘[Universal Pictures: Victoria and Abdul]’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 8th September 2017 to 17th September 2017 on [Classic FM] (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to http://www.classicfm.com/win/ and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01 on 8th September 2017 and close at 23:59 on 17th September 2017.
4. Online listeners must watch the trailer and answer the question correctly. The winner will be chosen at random and notified by phone/email.
5. Entrants must be 18 or over
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
7. Prize package includes:
- Return travel for two people to the Isle of Wight
- Three Nights’ accommodation at the Albert Cottage Hotel
- Breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant each morning
- Dinner for two people in the hotel restaurant on one evening
- Deluxe afternoon tea for two
- Entrance for two people for the Osbourne estate Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
Additional Prize Terms and Conditions:
8. Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays. Due to the nature of the location, travel will provided be in the form of petrol allowance covering a maximum total of 1,250.00 miles (round trip). Should the winner live further than 625 miles from the location, a contribution towards travel expenses will be provided.
9. Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on two sharing a twin or double room (winner’s choice) with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis.
10. Based on two adults enjoying a 3 course meal from the Consort Restaurant menu including 1⁄2 bottle of house wine, mineral water and coffee.
11. Afternoon tea is based on two people and is subject to availability. Please advise of any dietary requirements when booking. 1 glass of prosecco per person and a variety of Selection of Sandwiches including Ham, Cheese & Pickle, Egg Mayonnaise & Prawn. Freshly-baked Homemade Traditional Scones and Cakes.
12. The Victoria trail is a self-guided tour around the Isle of Wight. Use an interactive map or pick up a leaflet from the Isle of Wight tourist information points and select mainland locations. Take the trail and you’ll visit well-known places that the Queen loved. You’ll also discover lesser known locations that reveal the deep connection between the Royals and the Island.
13. Entrance to the Osbourne estate is for two people and is subject to availability. Opening times for the house and the garden vary throughout the year due to seasonality and are closed on some public holidays. Please check the website before your visit.
14. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
15. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.