Scenes Poetiques Opus 46 (3) Benjamin Godard Download 'Scenes Poetiques Opus 46 (3)' on iTunes
8 September 2017, 00:01
Universal Pictures: Victoria and Abdul on Classic FM, September 2017
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/ ) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘[Universal Pictures: Victoria and Abdul]’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from [8th September 2017] to [17th September 2017] on [Classic FM] (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with their answer to [text number] (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
4. On air competition – listeners must text the correct answer to the question given on air. The winner will be chosen at random and will be brought to air.
5. Entrants must be 18 or over
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
7. Prize package includes:
- Return travel for two people to London
- Return private transfers from the station to the hotel
- 2 nights accommodation at a 4 star centrally located hotel
- Breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant each morning
- Royal London Tour for two people. Including entry to St Paul's Cathedral, entry to Buckingham Palace, Changing of the Guard and walk through the South Garden’s at Buckingham Palace
8. Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays.
9. Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
10. Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on two sharing a twin or double room (winner’s choice) with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis.
11. Royal London Tour including Buckingham Palace and Changing of the Guard will last approximately 5 hours and is subject to availability. Check-in: 08:00 am for an 08:30 am departure. Departure point: 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH. Tour ends at Buckingham Palace. Entry to Buckingham Palace is with special timed entry. A visit to the Horse Guards Parade if The Changing of the Guard ceremony is not available. During Peak Periods, Additional Vehicles Without Wi-Fi May Be Used. Minimum age is 3 years. Casual attire is recommended
12. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
13. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.