Classic FM: Tourism Ireland Dublin
16 October 2017, 00:01
Dublin on Classic FM, October/November 2017
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Dublin’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 16.10.17 to 12.11.17 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.classicfm.com, answer a question and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01 on 16.10.17 and close at 23:59 on 12.11.17.
4. One winner will be selected at random from all correct entries received once the competition has closed.
5. Entrants should be ages 18 or over
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
7. One winner will be awarded the prize of a trip for 2 to Dublin. The prize includes
▪ Return flights for two people to Dublin, Ireland
▪ Return transfers from the airport to the hotel
▪ 2 Nights accommodation at the luxury 4 star Gibson Hotel in Dublin
▪ Breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant each morning
▪ Travel insurance for two people
♣ Dublin Hop On and Off Bus tour for two people
Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays (both UK and Republic of Ireland). Departure airport used will be dependent on the direct availability from the winners nearest available international airport, which may not necessarily be the closest. Non UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. Includes all taxes and surcharges. At least one person must be over the age of 18 years.
Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
Hotel is classed as a 4 star and is based on two people sharing a twin or double room (subject to availability) with ensuite facilities on a bed and
Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing
medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12
months from the date of initial correspondence.
8. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.