Thomas Cook & P & O on Classic FM, September/October 2016
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at www.classicfm.com
2. (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Thomas Cook & P & O’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 26/9/16 to 04/10/6 on [Classic FM] (the “Radio Station”).
3. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.classicfm.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 0601 on 26/9/16 and close at 2359 on 4/10/16.
5. Entrants must answer the online question and 2 entrants with the right answer will be picked at random.
6. The winner is determined by getting the answer right. The winner be announced via email and contacted on the 5th October 2016.
7. Entrants must be aged 18 or over with a valid passport.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person and duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. Once two winners have been selected, their contact details will be passed to Carnival plc, trading as P&O Cruises, who will then contact the winners with details of how to arrange their cruise.
P&O Cruises accept no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that are not expressly included here
Prize – each winner will receive;
10. A seven-night round-trip cruise for two people, sailing from Southampton to the Norwegian Fjords with P&O Cruises, embarking on 22 April 2018, aboard the Britannia ship in a balcony cabin on full board, including Dinning in the main restaurant, buffets & snacks by the pool; Daytime & evening entertainment; Use of the ship’s facilities; Choice of: £45 per person spending money * OR parking in Southampton OR coach transfer;
11. The prize does not include travel insurance, spending money (other than if chosen above*), any applicable taxes payable in resort or personal expenses. Any other costs incurred in addition to those set out above and that are incidental to the fulfilment of the prize are the responsibility of the winners.
12. The cruise must be booked by 30 November 2016 and is subject to availability until the booking has been confirmed. There is no cash alternative for the prize.
13. Once the booking is confirmed no changes to the booking are permitted. P&O Cruises Booking Conditions apply, available on request or on the website www.pocruises.com .
14. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or higher value at its absolute discretion.