'The First Nowell' Anon
The Sunday Times on Classic FM, April – May 2017
• The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/ ) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘The Sunday Times’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 17th April 2017 to Sunday 7th May 2017 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
• Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
• To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.classicfm.com and to The Sunday Times page and register their details.
• Online entry will open at 00.01am on Monday 17th April 2017 and close at 23.59pm on Sunday 7th May.
• Entrants must answer a multiple choice question to enter the prize draw.
• From all correct & eligible entries received, one winner will be selected at random.
• The winner will be notified by phone and/or email within 7 days.
• Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
• Entrants must be available to take the prize between 14th and 16th July 2017.
• Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
• The prize is a break in Verona which includes;
o Return flights for two people to Verona, Italy.
o Return private transfers from the airport to the hotel.
o 3 Nights accommodation at a luxury 4star hotel in Verona.
o Breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant each morning.
o 2 x tickets to watch a performance at Arena di Verona on Saturday 15th July 2017
o Apple iPad Air 2 with 32gb and WiFi
o 7 day digital access to The Times and The Sunday Times for 3 months.Features include
♣ Smartphone app
♣ Tablet app
♣ Full access to The Times and The Sunday Times websites
♣ Access to Times+
o £250.00 spending money
o Travel insurance
• Due to the nature of this prize, winner must be available between 14th and 16th July 2017. Departure airport used will be dependent on the direct availability from the winners nearest available international airport, which may not necessarily be the closest. Non UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. Includes all taxes and surcharges. At least one person must be over the age of 18 years.
• Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers
• Hotel is classed as a 4 star and is based on two people sharing a twin or double room with ensuite facilities on a bed and breakfast basis.
• Concert tickets are subject to availability at the time of booking and exclude sold out events and festivals. Tickets will be for the day stated only and are non-transferable. Tickets are subject to availability at the
time of purchase.
• Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.
• The Times and The Sunday Times subscription will supplied by the client in a code format and be for a total of 3 months. The subscription will end after 3 months and will be cancelled automatically.
• Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
• Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.