War Horse - Dartmoor, 1912 John Williams
The Sunday Times on Classic FM, March - April 2017
• The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘The Sunday Times’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 27th March 2017 to Sunday 16th April 2017 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
• Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
• To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.classicfm.com and to The Sunday Times page and register their details.
• Online entry will open at 00.01am on Monday 27th March and close at 23.59pm on Sunday 16th April.
• Entrants must answer a multiple choice question to enter the prize draw.
• From all correct & eligible entries received, one winner will be selected at random.
• The winner will be notified by phone and/or email within 7 days.
• Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
• Entrants must be available between May and August 2017 – when Glyndebourne Festival takes place.
• Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
• The prize is a weekend away which includes
o Return train travel for two people to East Sussex
o Return private transfers from the station to the hotel
o 2 Nights accommodation at the 5 star Hydro Hotel, Eastbourne
o Breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant each morning
o Dinner for two people in the hotel restaurant each evening
o 2 x tickets to watch a performance at the Glyndebourne Festival 2017
o Apple iPad Air 2 with 32gb and WiFi
o 7 day digital access to The Times and The Sunday Times for 3 months.Features include
♣ Smartphone app
♣ Tablet app
♣ Full access to The Times and The Sunday Times websites
♣ Access to Times+
o £200.00 spending money
• Due to the nature of this prize, winners must be available between May and August 2017 – when Glyndebourne Festival takes place. Travel will be by train, must be off peak and booked a minimum of 6 weeks in advance. At least one person must be over the age of 18 years.
• Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers
• Hotel is classed as a 4 star and is based on two people sharing a twin or double room with ensuite facilities on a dinner, bed and breakfast basis.
• Concert tickets are subject to availability at the time of booking and exclude sold out events and festivals. Tickets will be for the day stated only and are non-transferable. Tickets are subject to availability at the time of purchase.
• Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.
• The Times and The Sunday Times subscription will supplied by the client in a code format and be for a total of 3 months. The subscription will end after 3 months and will be cancelled automatically.
• Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.