Symphony No.4 in E minor Opus 98 (3) Johannes Brahms Download 'Symphony No.4 in E minor Opus 98 (3)' on iTunes
8 July 2017, 00:01
Princess Cruises on Classic FM, July – December 2017
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Princess Cruises’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Saturday 8th July 2017 to Saturday 23rd December 2017 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to http://www.classicfm.com, locate the Princess Cruises competition page and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01 8th July 2017 and close at 23:59 on 23rd December 2017
4. Entrants will need to answer the question on the page. One winner will be selected at random from all correctly answered entries. The winner will be contacted by Global from the contact details provided.
5. Entrants must be aged 18 or over with one of the guests aged 21 or over.
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
7. The prize is a 12 night Princess Cruise around New Zealand with £1000 onboard spend (onboard spend will be in US Dollars). The prize includes return flights for two people to Sydney, private transfers from the airport to the hotel and from the port to the airport. Overnight accommodation at Parkroyal Darling Harbour with breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant. The 12 night New Zealand Roundtrip from Sydney with Princess Cruises includes a Balcony stateroom and calls at ports including Auckland, New Zealand; Tauranga, New Zealand: Napier, New Zealand; Wellington, New Zealand; Akaroa, New Zealand; Dunedin, New Zealand; Fiordland* National Park. Full board with 24hour room service and onboard entertainment and travel insurance.
7.1. The prize terms:
Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organizer, must be booked at least 3 months in advance and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School holidays and Bank Holidays (both UK and Australia/New Zealand).
Departure airport used will be dependent on the availability from the winners nearest available international airport, which may not necessarily be the closest. A direct flight cannot be guaranteed. Non UK passport holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. The prize includes all taxes and surcharges. Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
The hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on 2 adults sharing a twin or double room (winner’s choice) with ensuite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. At least one guest must be over the age of 21. New Zealand 12 night roundtrip with Princess Cruises is only available on the selected dates including: 10/03/2018 (Cruise M807), 24/11/2018 (Cruise 8864), 25/01/2019 (Cruise 8903), 05/02/2019 (Cruise S905), 06/02/2019 (Cruise 8904) and includes 12 nights accommodation in a Balcony stateroom on a full board basis. Port calls slightly differ and are subject to change. A full itinerary will be provided upon confirmation of the winner’s travel date. At least one guest must be over the age of 21. Included in the package will be £1000 onboard spend, to be redeemed by the winner onboard the cruise only. The £1000 onboard will be in US Dollar equivalent ($) the exact amount received will be dependent on the exchange rate at the time of booking. Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of NDL’s initial correspondence with them.
8. Winners will also be subject to the Princess Cruises booking conditions and restrictions which can be found at www.princess.com/legal/passage_contract/
9. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
*Ports of calls may vary.