Classic FM: Pension Wise
Pension Wise on Classic, March/April 2017
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to Pension Wise radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 13th March to Sunday 2nd April 2017 on Classic FM Radio (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to Classicfm.com watch the Pension Wise Video content, answer the question based on the video and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Monday 13th March and close at 23:59 on Sunday 2nd April.
4. One entrant will be randomly selected from all correct, eligible entries, awarded with the prize and notified via telephone and email.
5. Entrants must be 18 years or over.
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
7. The prize winner must be available to attend the Classic FM Live event on Tuesday 18th April 2017.
8. Classic FM cannot be held responsible for artist cancellation or non-appearances on the day of Classic FM Live.
9. The prize is £1000 presented in the form of a cheque or bank transfer.
10. 2 x Tickets to Classic FM Live, Tuesday 18th April, Royal Albert Hall, London.
Prize Terms and Conditions:
11. Global will be supplying both £1,000 to the winner and the 2 tickets to Classic FM live
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion