Competition 3 (25th Nov – 9th Dec)
Technics on Classic FM. November/December 2016.
17. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at classifcfm.com/terms-conditions ) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Technics’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Friday 25th November 2016 at 12:00 (pm) to Friday 9th December 2016 at 11:59 (am) on classifcfm.com (the “Radio Station”).
18. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
19. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to classicfm.com and answer the question correctly to go in the draw to win.
20. One winner will be selected at random from all the correct entries received over the competition period outlined above.
21. The winning Entrant will be announced on air and contacted by Global.
22. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
23. The winning Entrant will receive 1 x Technics C700 Series (to be organised and facilitated by Technics).
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion