Classic FM: Mazda
26 April 2017, 10:47
Mazda competition on Classic FM – July 2017
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Mazda’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 1st – 31st July on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
4. Go online to ClassicFM.com, register their details and answer a simple multiple choice question.
5. Online entry will open at 00.01 on Saturday 1st July and close at 23.59 on Monday 31st July.
6. Winners will be picked at random from all eligible entries and notified by telephone by 11am on Friday 4th August. If the winner hasn’t responded by 5pm on Friday 11th August, the prize may be forfeited and another winner chosen at random.
7. Prize Draw is open to UK residents aged 25 years or over only, excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, and anyone else professionally connected with the Prize Draw. The driver of the car must be a resident in the UK, hold a full current driving licence, have no more than 6 penalty points, have had no driving bans within the year preceding the start date of the competition, have not been convicted of a dangerous driving offence, drink or drug related offences or driving without insurance and be over the age of 25 at the time of competition entry. It is the responsibility of the driver to notify Mazda Motors UK if they have acquired 6 or more penalty points, have been banned from driving or been convicted of a dangerous driving offence, drink or drug related offences or driving without insurance.
8. Eligibility applies to UK addressees only; you must not take this vehicle outside of the United Kingdom.
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
10. Prize includes: 1 x Mazda CX-5 (specified by Mazda Motors UK Ltd) for the weekend (This will be counted as Friday to Monday and drop-off/pick-up timings and location are to be decided with the winner once they have provided their location details. The winner will choose from a morning or afternoon drop off/collection and a driver will call the winner once they are on their way (if dropping off or collecting). Exact days and times are to be agreed by the winner and Mazda Motors UK. Mazda Motors UK has final say on this agreement.
11. Two nights’ accommodation at a 4-star centrally located Hotel.
12. Breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant each morning
13. Tickets for two people to see Lesley Garrett at St David’s Hall, Cardiff, on 29th September at 7.30pm.
14. Map of Brecon Beacons.
15. £200.00 spending money.
16. Winner must be available to travel between the 29th September 2017 – 1st October 2017.
17. Hotels are classed as a 4 Star and is based on two sharing a twin or double room (winner’s choice) with ensuite bathroom on a half board basis.
18. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
19. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
20. Only one entry per person is allowed. No third party or bulk entries.
21. Employees of Mazda Motors UK, its dealers, printers, agencies and suppliers including their families are not eligible to take part in the free prize draw.
22. The car will be provided with a full tank of petrol on delivery, which can be used by the winner throughout the weekend and does not need to be refilled upon return. The prize does not cover any other costs incurred by the winner whilst in possession of the car whatsoever, other than the costs specifically described herein.
23. All vehicles are covered for Third Party Liability as required by the Road Traffic Act provided by Mazda Motors UK Ltd. The appropriate Mazda Motors UK Ltd insurance policy will cover costs to damaged vehicles. Should the driver be found to be negligent, driving dangerously or under the influence of alcohol or drugs, they will be liable for all costs relating to the Insurance excess (£1000), damages and Third Party costs.
24. Insurance provided by Mazda Motors UK Ltd does not cover goods and personal effects in the vehicle. You agree to fully and effectively indemnify Mazda Motors UK Ltd against all and any loss, interest and expense arising from the use of the vehicle during the period of the loan.
25. The vehicle must be kept secure at all times and must not be used for timed trials, track activities, organised motor sports or for hire or reward. Participation in such activities will result in the driver becoming fully liable for all costs, damages, incl. third party etc.
26. The vehicle is and remains the property of Mazda Motors UK Ltd and you should not do anything with the vehicle inconsistent with Mazda Motors UK Ltd’s rights of ownership including making any modifications to the exterior or interior of the vehicle.
27. In the event of failure to return the vehicle, Mazda Motors UK Ltd reserve the right to enter upon the driver’s premises to repossess the vehicle and the driver hereby indemnifies Mazda Motors UK Ltd against all claims or rights of action arising there from along with any associated costs. Drivers must ensure that all personal belongings are removed from the vehicle at the end of the loan, as Mazda Motors UK Ltd will not be held liable for any loss or damage.
28. The Prize Draw Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter (including the Prize Draw), existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and all parties agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
29. Prizes will be fulfilled by Mazda Motors UK. Victory Way, Crossways Business Park, Dartford, Kent, DA2 6DT
30. Prizes are non-transferable. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prize will be awarded to the winner only and is not transferable to third parties.
31. The winner agrees to participate in any public relations organised by Mazda Motors UK Ltd, including photographs. The winner’s name and county may be disclosed in advertising and marketing material.
32. Mazda Motors UK Ltd reserves the right to use any photograph/video taken of the winner, without the expressed written permission of those included within the photograph/video. Mazda may use the photograph/video in publications or other media material produced, used or contracted by Mazda including but not limited to: brochures, invitations, books, newspapers, magazines, television, websites, etc.
33. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
34. By entering this prize draw, entrants are agreeing to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
In the event that any winner is unable to take up the prize for any reason they must notify the Promoter immediately. In this circumstance, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to another entrant.