Classic FM: Maserati
3 November 2017, 00:01
Maserati on Classic FM , November 2017
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to the ‘Maserati’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Friday 3rd November 2017 to Sunday 26th November on Classic FM(the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to http://www.classicfm.com answer a question and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Friday 3rd November 2017 and close at 23:59 on Sunday 26th November 2017.
4. Duplicate entries from entrants will be excluded.
5. From all eligible and correct entries, one entrant will be randomly selected and deemed the winner.
6. Entrants must be 18 or over
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
▪ Return flights for two people to Naples
▪ Return private transfers from the airport to the hotel
▪ 4 Nights accommodation at a 5 star hotel in Amalfi
▪ Breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant each morning
▪ 8 course tasting menu dinner for two people at Marina Grande.
o Amuse bouche
o 2 starter
o 2 pasta
o Main course
o Pre-dessert and dessert
▪ Private Wine Tour for two people
o 6 wine samples
o Private guide
▪ Travel insurance
The winner will also be offered a Maserati chauffeur service to transport them in a Maserati to and from the designated airport, subject to the following conditions below.
Prize Terms & Conditions:
1. Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays (both UK and Italy). Departure airport used will be dependent on the direct availability from the winners nearest available international airport, which may not necessarily be the closest. Non UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. Includes all taxes and surcharges.
2. Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
3. Hotel is classed as a 5 Star and is based on two sharing a twin or double room (winner’s choice) with ensuite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. Also includes Tourism Tax for the duration of the winner’s stay,
payable locally to the hotel upon check-out.
4. Based on two adults enjoying a 8 course meal from the tasting menu
chefs picks including 1⁄2 bottle of house wine per person, mineral water
and coffee. Minimum age is 18 years old.
5. Private wine tour is for two people, will last approximately 9 hours 30
minutes and is subject to availability. Hotel pickup and drop-off, Private guide (expert sommelier), Transport by air-conditioned minivan and 6 wine samples are included on the tour.
6. Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
7. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12
months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
Maserati will offer a Maserati chauffeur service to transport the customer to and from the airport for the outbound and return legs.
· The winner will be offered a Maserati chauffeur service to transport them in a Maserati to and from the designated airport, subject to the following conditions.
· The Maserati chauffeur service will collect the prize winner from their home address in the UK and drop off at the designated UK airport for the outbound journey. On the return journey, the Maserati chauffeur service will collect the prize winner from the designated UK airport and return them to their home address in the UK.
· Only one pick-up and one drop off location allowed for each journey (outbound and return)
· The Maserati chauffeur service is only offered in conjunction with this prize, it cannot be substituted and is not transferrable
· The winner must be a UK resident aged 18 and over at th6e date of entry. Proof of age and proof of UK residency may be required
· The Maserati chauffeur service is subject to availability
· Maserati reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this offer, without notice and liability to any entrant
8. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.