Classic FM: Macao Tourism
Macao Tourism on Classic FM and Smooth Radio London
October – November 2016
• The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/ or http://www.smoothradio.com/terms-use/ apply to the ‘Macao Tourism ’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from 24/10/2016 to 06/11/2016 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Classic FM and Smooth Radio London.
• Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
• To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
• Go online to either www.classicfm.com or www.smoothradio.com and register their details.
• Online entry will open at 00.01 on 24.10.2016 and close at 23.59 on 06.11.2016.
• Online, entrants need to correctly answer the question provided.
• One winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries and notified 7 days after the close date
• Entrants must be 18 years or older.
• Entry is restricted to UK residents only.
• Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
• The winner will be notified at the earliest convenience by phone within 7 days of the competition close date.
One Winner will win a 5-night holiday for 2 to Macao which includes:
• Return economy class flights for two from London to Hong Kong, including airport taxes.
• Return fast ferry transfers for two between Hong Kong and Macao.
• Five nights’ shared accommodation in a 5* hotel on a B&B basis.
• Travel Insurance
Further conditions applicable to the prize:
• Winner must have a valid passport (and visa if required)
• Accommodation is based on two people sharing a twin/double room.
• Prize is valid for travel between 9 January and 10 December 2017 excluding 21 January to 5 February 2017, 3 to 23 April 2017 and 10 July to 3 September 2017.
• The prize must be booked a minimum of 60 days in advance and is subject to availability. Book by September 2017.
• DialAFlight’s standard booking terms and conditions apply.
• This prize is non-transferrable, non-negotiable and non-refundable.
• Once prize ticket has been issued, no changes are permitted.
• Prize does not include transfers to and from the airport in the UK, spending money or incidental costs eg meals, telephone calls, laundry etc other than those stated
• Travel Insurance will be processed once the winner has booked the dates of their travel.
• There is no cash or other alternative to the prize in whole or part
• Flights are on an economy basis and airport in the UK will be in London.
• Both passengers must travel together and the accommodation and flights must be taken at the same time and as part of the same trip.
• Direct flight connections are all subject to availability and a one-stop connection may be required.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.