Symphonic Dances Opus 64 Edvard Grieg
Lloyds Bank Business Current Account on Classic FM, January 2017
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/ ) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Lloyds Bank Business Current Account’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 9th January 2017 to Sunday 15th January 2017 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.classicfm.com to the Lloyds Bank Business Current Account page and register their details. Online entry will open at 00.01am on Monday 9th January 2017 and close at 23.59pm on Sunday 15th January 2017
4. Entrants must watch the video hosted on the page and answer a simple question based on it.
5. From all correct & eligible entries received, one winner will be selected at random and rewarded the prize.
6. Winners will be notified by phone call.
7. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. The prize is as follows;
- Amazon Fire HDX Tablet. Features include:
- 8.9" HDX Display
- 32 GB
- Wi-Fi and 4G
Bose Quiet Comfort Wireless headphones. Features:
- Noise cancellation
- 20 hours of wireless listening
- Control with Bose Connect app
£200 Amazon Gift Card
10. Should these products be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, the NDL Group reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.
11. All prizes will be delivered within 28 working days from the date that NDL receives confirmation of the delivery address from the winner.
12. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.