Symphony No.6 in B minor Opus 74 (4) Peter Ilich Tchaikovsky Download 'Symphony No.6 in B minor Opus 74 (4)' on iTunes
Classic FM Live text to win & donate September 2015
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Charities ("Global Charities") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at www.makesomenoise.com/terms-conditions/ ) apply to the ‘Global’s Make Some Noise Text Competitions’ ("the Competition") which will run from Tuesday 22nd September – Thursday 8th October 2015 (“the Duration”).
2. The "Radio Station" advertising the competition is Classic FM.
3. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from Global Charities.
Details of the Competition:
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the word LIVE to 61812 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rate. If you text after the closing time you will not be entered but may still be charged. The Text Message Line will open at 6am on Tuesday 22nd September 2015 (the “Opening Time”) and close at 11:59pm on Thursday 8th October 2015 (the “Closing Time”).
5. After entering the Competition, participants will receive a bounceback text message informing them that a voluntary donation to Global’s Make Some Noise (registered charity 1091657 (England & Wales) & SC041475 (Scotland)) of £3 will be taken automatically an hour (60 minutes) after the time the first text was received, unless they reply with the word STOP. The £3 donation will be taken from the mobile phone used to enter the Competition and 100% of the donation will go to Global’s Make Some Noise.
6. For the avoidance of doubt, you do not need to donate in order to be eligible for entry to the competition. Anyone who replies STOP to the first bounceback message and thereby opts out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise will still be included in the prize draw.
7. At 9am on Friday 9th October 2015 a random draw will take place of all eligible entries received between the Opening Time and the Closing Time to determine the winner. All winners will be required to talk to the presenter/s and a call will be recorded with the presenter/s which may be played on-air. If the entrant fails to answer their phone, are driving, or if any fault occurs immediately prior to or during these calls and it is not possible to re-establish contact with the caller, another contestant will be selected at random. The producer’s decision is final.
8. You must be over 18 to enter the Competition.
9. Entry is restricted to ten entries per mobile number. Additional entries will not be counted but may still be charged.
10.1 The prize consists of;
10.2.1 The four tickets for Classic FM Live are only valid for the date of the Classic FM Live event in Spring 2016, the date of which will be confirmed to the prize winner at a later date.
10.2.2 The two-night hotel stay for four people at The Langham, London is on a half board basis plus afternoon tea for four people.
10.2.3 The two-night stay does not need to be taken in succession, they can be taken separately and do not necessarily need to be taken at a time to coincide with other elements of the prize.
10.2.4 Hotel bookings are subject to availability and black out dates apply including busy social events and periods in London for example; Wimbledon or Chelsea Flower Show.
10.2.5 We cannot always inform you of the location of your concert seats in advance.
10.2.6 The visit to Classic FM will not happen on the same day as Classic FM Live in Spring 2016 but on a different date to be agreed by Global’s Make Some Noise and the winner.
10.2.7 For the visit, you will need to be at Classic FM, 30 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LA for 8am, breakfast is included.
10.2.8 Travel, additional accommodation and additional refreshments are not included for any part of the prize.
10.2.9 At least one member of the group must be over the age of 18.
10.2.10 There is no wheelchair access at this event.
10.2.11 The content of the prize may be subject to change and/or substituted with a prize of equal or greater value.
10.2.12 In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to change the date and substitute with another date.
10.2.13 We require winner name, contact number, postal address & email to facilitate the prize.
10.2.14 Not for resale, not transferable, there is no cash alternative. This is a charity competition and as such no refunds are given.
10.2.15 In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to change the date and substitute it with another date.
11. No substitute prizes or cash alternatives are available.
12. The prize is non transferable.
13. The Promoter is Global Charities Ltd., registered with PhonepayPlus ORG831-51159-55647
SP: Global Radio Services Ltd., 30 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service or feel a donation has been taken from your bill unfairly, please have a look at our FAQs or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212 196.