Violin Concerto in D major Opus 77 (3) Johannes Brahms Download 'Violin Concerto in D major Opus 77 (3)' on iTunes
25 May 2017, 11:39
Burst 2- Irish Ferries Classic Sponsorship Campaign on Classic FM, July 2017
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Irish Ferries Classic Sponsorship Campaign’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 00:01 on Saturday 1st July to 23:59 on Sunday 30th July 2017 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an entrant must go online to www.classicfm.com register their details and answer a question. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Saturday 1st July 2017 and close at 23:59 on Sunday 30th July 2017.
- There is one winner who will be selected at random from all of the correct entries.
- The selected winner will be contacted by Global to arrange their prize.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years and over.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the competition.
- All entrants must be over 18 years of age. Irish Ferries reserves the right to request written proof of age of the winning entrant.
- Anyone that enters the Competition agrees to the terms and conditions that govern the Competition and by submitting an entry to the Competition each Entrant agrees to be bound by these.
- The prize includes Irish Sea return ferry crossing for two people + car, with upgrade to Club Class lounge on board. Plus 5 nights’ accommodation in a 4* hotel from the partner hotels listed on www.irishferries.com with full Irish breakfast each morning.
- Bookings to be confirmed by 31st October 2017. Travel to be completed by 31st October 2018.
- Unless otherwise stated, entries must arrive by the published closing date for the competition. Entries received after this time will be disqualified. Irish Ferries may, at its discretion, extend the closing date without prior notice.
- Irish Ferries reserves the right to change the rules or void the competition at any time.
- Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative in any circumstances whatsoever to the prizes offered.
- If the winner(s) of the prize cannot be traced after reasonable efforts having been made, Irish Ferries may dispose of the prize as it thinks fit without any liability to the winner(s) for having done so.
- Failure to comply with any of these rules will disqualify an entry from taking part in the competition. Irish Ferries reserves the right to disqualify any entry at its absolute discretion.
- Irish Ferries’ decision is final in all matters concerning a competition. It is a condition of entry to the competition that the entrant agrees to be bound by these rules.
- The prize is not in conjunction with any other offers.
- Details of the winner may be posted on Irish Ferries social media channels.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion